Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Couple of Questions
I just have a couple of questions I was hoping someone could answer. Sorry if some of them are stupidly obvious, I can be oblivious sometimes.

1. Where do the runestone trinket things come from? From the game?

2. Despite having taken a coding class in high school, I don't remember much. I can handle the BBCode thing, coloring text, and little things like that but is there a forum post I haven't seen that has the rest of the code? Like how to do the item images and stuff?

I just have a couple of questions I was hoping someone could answer. Sorry if some of them are stupidly obvious, I can be oblivious sometimes.

1. Where do the runestone trinket things come from? From the game?

2. Despite having taken a coding class in high school, I don't remember much. I can handle the BBCode thing, coloring text, and little things like that but is there a forum post I haven't seen that has the rest of the code? Like how to do the item images and stuff?

Swipp Guide
Gathering Guide
Current Festival Chests/Drops Guide
Every dragon after Ahina is for sale. If you like one of the dragons I have for sale: Haggling is OK!; Alternate payment (treasure/gems) is OK!; Offers of apparel, familiars I don't already have, scrolls on my shopping list, etc, are OK!; I do holds!; I will consider trades.
@Ariehenix
I can at least help out with #2. The most comprehensive guide I've seen is here.
@Ariehenix
I can at least help out with #2. The most comprehensive guide I've seen is here.
FRFlightPrideBannerIce_zpsccaa10dc.png
Thanks @Oanana!
Thanks @Oanana!
Swipp Guide
Gathering Guide
Current Festival Chests/Drops Guide
Every dragon after Ahina is for sale. If you like one of the dragons I have for sale: Haggling is OK!; Alternate payment (treasure/gems) is OK!; Offers of apparel, familiars I don't already have, scrolls on my shopping list, etc, are OK!; I do holds!; I will consider trades.
@Ariehenix
Runestones are a rare find in scavenging.
@Ariehenix
Runestones are a rare find in scavenging.
FRFlightPrideBannerWind_zps362d3fa9.png
I'm back, but life is being complicated. It probably will take awhile for me to reply, because I log on irratically.
To link an item in the forums, type

[@item=itemname@]

Minus the @ symbols.
To link an item in the forums, type

[@item=itemname@]

Minus the @ symbols.