Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | 'LIGHTen My Hoard' Raffle- CLOSED!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
1. Midnight Cape (SuperPhase the First)
2. Triple Maize Imperial (Dragon the First)

thanks so much :D have to say this raffle was pretty fun to be a part of, still curious how you came up with the list of foods to donate :P

overall I really liked this raffle for both prize enticement and ability for me to enter without burning having to contribute treasure or gems!

edit: @cgeez ; I always forget the ping xD
1. Midnight Cape (SuperPhase the First)
2. Triple Maize Imperial (Dragon the First)

thanks so much :D have to say this raffle was pretty fun to be a part of, still curious how you came up with the list of foods to donate :P

overall I really liked this raffle for both prize enticement and ability for me to enter without burning having to contribute treasure or gems!

edit: @cgeez ; I always forget the ping xD
@cgeez: Yaay :3

I'll take the Steampunk set, the first familiar bundle or the second familiar bundle! Thanks so much. ^-^
@cgeez: Yaay :3

I'll take the Steampunk set, the first familiar bundle or the second familiar bundle! Thanks so much. ^-^
They/Them pronouns
Yay!!!!

@cgeez
My preferences are:
  1. STEAMPUNK PHASE omg i would love this
  2. Dragon The First, the triple-maize
  3. BattleBorn the Third, the major healing potion
  4. Nitrogen and Dido's first bebe, the Ice/Ice/Coral boy
  5. Familiar Bundle the Sixth, Forgotten Cave
Yay!!!!

@cgeez
My preferences are:
  1. STEAMPUNK PHASE omg i would love this
  2. Dragon The First, the triple-maize
  3. BattleBorn the Third, the major healing potion
  4. Nitrogen and Dido's first bebe, the Ice/Ice/Coral boy
  5. Familiar Bundle the Sixth, Forgotten Cave
tumblr_n5kjftjsrN1rbf5two1_500.png
By popular demand, future pings will be for winners only! :) Remember to give a list of prize preferences equal to your placement in the drawing. I will be crossing out prizes as they are claimed, and all prizes can be seen on the first page of this raffle.

THE NEXT 5 WINNERS ARE...

1. @Ellalyel (13921)
2. @Lanterns (13260)
3. @Tabee (11790)
4. @DragonWriter315 (19993)
5. @RWMVG1DC (29601)

Please ping me with your prize lists, and congratulations! :D The next set of five will be drawn as soon as all prizes are distributed for this group, or until the turn-time has run out.

((also as a note, I would appreciate any feedback regarding this raffle! EG, if you liked the prizes, if there was something you'd like to see changed in future raffles, if you want to be part of a ping list for future events, ect. I'd love the comments!))

@Bojioment; The list of donation items was generated based off of this thread in the Guides forum, which lists all foods and materials available by gathering in Light areas! :) I'm really glad that you found it easy to enter, too- that was a big thing I was looking for! Thanks so much for the feedback, I really appreciate it!
By popular demand, future pings will be for winners only! :) Remember to give a list of prize preferences equal to your placement in the drawing. I will be crossing out prizes as they are claimed, and all prizes can be seen on the first page of this raffle.

THE NEXT 5 WINNERS ARE...

1. @Ellalyel (13921)
2. @Lanterns (13260)
3. @Tabee (11790)
4. @DragonWriter315 (19993)
5. @RWMVG1DC (29601)

Please ping me with your prize lists, and congratulations! :D The next set of five will be drawn as soon as all prizes are distributed for this group, or until the turn-time has run out.

((also as a note, I would appreciate any feedback regarding this raffle! EG, if you liked the prizes, if there was something you'd like to see changed in future raffles, if you want to be part of a ping list for future events, ect. I'd love the comments!))

@Bojioment; The list of donation items was generated based off of this thread in the Guides forum, which lists all foods and materials available by gathering in Light areas! :) I'm really glad that you found it easy to enter, too- that was a big thing I was looking for! Thanks so much for the feedback, I really appreciate it!
@cgeez Whaaat I won something? If the Dragon the Second prize (the green/spring/spring boy) is still available I would love to give him a new home!

And thank you so much for running this! I had a lot of fun donating things and seeing how much everyone was able to put together!
@cgeez Whaaat I won something? If the Dragon the Second prize (the green/spring/spring boy) is still available I would love to give him a new home!

And thank you so much for running this! I had a lot of fun donating things and seeing how much everyone was able to put together!
hmmm..

@cgeez

1. familiar bundle the second
2. reserve the third
3. reserve the fifth
hmmm..

@cgeez

1. familiar bundle the second
2. reserve the third
3. reserve the fifth
lairbannerstabee.png

fzrz.png
@cgeez
Oh wow! I can't believe I won something! And in your raffle too, which I really enjoyed participating in. :D

All right, here's my list:
1. Dragon Reserve the Third - specifically this girl
2. Familiar Bundle the Fourth, Scorched Forest
3. Familiar Bundle the Sixth, Forgotten Cave
4. Battle Born The Second (one of the potion sets)
@cgeez
Oh wow! I can't believe I won something! And in your raffle too, which I really enjoyed participating in. :D

All right, here's my list:
1. Dragon Reserve the Third - specifically this girl
2. Familiar Bundle the Fourth, Scorched Forest
3. Familiar Bundle the Sixth, Forgotten Cave
4. Battle Born The Second (one of the potion sets)
35904369725_978ccc03a4_o.gifkleur_100_by_dragonnmr-d9d1d8c.gif35863551716_80b47e2499_o.png1ezfoMg.png
@cgeez

oh wow i'm really surprised i won. pleasantly surprised, of course! :^D hopefully this list is alright?

1. battleborn the third
2. battleborn the fifth
3. familiar bundle the fifth
4. familiar bundle the sixth
@cgeez

oh wow i'm really surprised i won. pleasantly surprised, of course! :^D hopefully this list is alright?

1. battleborn the third
2. battleborn the fifth
3. familiar bundle the fifth
4. familiar bundle the sixth
SZIlBwa.png
@cgeez
Ahh yay!!

1. Battleborn 2 Bloody apparel
2. Battleborn 1 Veteran's scars
3. ColiCrate
4. Familiar Bundle 4th Scorched Forest
5. Battleborn potions