Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Tide Lord = Avatar?
1 2
Long ago, all four nations lived together in harmony.

Then, everything changed when the fire Nation attacked.

Only the Avatar, master of all 4 elements could stop them, but when the world needed him most - he vanished.

100 years passed and my brother and I discovered the NEW avatar, and Airbender named Aang.

Although his air bending skills are great, he has a lot to learn before he has the chance to save anyone.

But I believe...

Aang

Can save

The world
Long ago, all four nations lived together in harmony.

Then, everything changed when the fire Nation attacked.

Only the Avatar, master of all 4 elements could stop them, but when the world needed him most - he vanished.

100 years passed and my brother and I discovered the NEW avatar, and Airbender named Aang.

Although his air bending skills are great, he has a lot to learn before he has the chance to save anyone.

But I believe...

Aang

Can save

The world
tumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio5_75sq.pngtumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio7_75sq.pngtumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio6_75sq.pngtumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio9_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_oho03eSUbh1rusn4k_100.pngc55ff5aa607ecbcc9038939788cdcda9.png
Here, lemme fix that:

Long ago, all 11 deities lived together in chaotic discord.

Then, everything changed when an Emperor appeared.

Only the deities, masters of each element, could maybe stop it, but when the world needed them most - Tidelord vanished.

100 years passed and many dragons discovered the NEW Tidelord, a water dragon named Splash.

Although her water abilities were subpar, she has a lot to learn before she has the chance to save any dragon.

But I believe...

Splash (and maybe Tidelord if he ever comes back; c'mon dad)

Can save

The world

The Avatar is Splash. :U
Here, lemme fix that:

Then, everything changed when an Emperor appeared.

Only the deities, masters of each element, could maybe stop it, but when the world needed them most - Tidelord vanished.

100 years passed and many dragons discovered the NEW Tidelord, a water dragon named Splash.

Although her water abilities were subpar, she has a lot to learn before she has the chance to save any dragon.

But I believe...

Splash (and maybe Tidelord if he ever comes back; c'mon dad)

Can save

The world

The Avatar is Splash. :U
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
[quote name="Sinnabelle" date="2020-11-30 09:05:02" ] Here, lemme fix that: Long ago, all 11 deities lived together in chaotic discord. [/quote] Wow that just about sums this entire game up
Sinnabelle wrote on 2020-11-30 09:05:02:
Here, lemme fix that:

Wow that just about sums this entire game up
IfCmPpP.png
Plot twist: Water gets the modern breed that FR staff discussed a long time ago and Splash gets a breed change along with Tidedad's return.
Plot twist: Water gets the modern breed that FR staff discussed a long time ago and Splash gets a breed change along with Tidedad's return.
star | she/her | writer | dreamer | wishlist

Don't forget to learn something new every day!
Plot twist twist: Water gets the modern breed and Splash becomes the new diety. Tidedad never returns. Hail Splash.
Plot twist twist: Water gets the modern breed and Splash becomes the new diety. Tidedad never returns. Hail Splash.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
alright someone's gotta play the part of finding the Tidelord to save their honor who's it gonna be
alright someone's gotta play the part of finding the Tidelord to save their honor who's it gonna be
nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx treasure.png
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101
The Flamecaller...
The Flamecaller...
bruh we r tryin to keep the tidelord in this ice circle. can u not?
its okay
[quote name="AquaEmperor" date="2020-11-30 10:38:38" ] bruh we r tryin to keep the tidelord in this ice circle. can u not? [/quote] [i]it is time to let the spirit free[/i]
AquaEmperor wrote on 2020-11-30 10:38:38:

it is time to let the spirit free
tumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio5_75sq.pngtumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio7_75sq.pngtumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio6_75sq.pngtumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio9_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_oho03eSUbh1rusn4k_100.pngc55ff5aa607ecbcc9038939788cdcda9.png
[quote name="Bronzewing" date="2020-11-30 10:20:09" ] Plot twist twist: Water gets the modern breed and Splash becomes the new diety. Tidedad never returns. Hail Splash. [/quote] All Hail
Bronzewing wrote on 2020-11-30 10:20:09:
All Hail
IMG-2023-08-05-124048.jpg
1 2