Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello!
Hello! First of all I wish everyone a good day and night!
I'm Dusy! And I'm quite new here, but I've been on here on and off. ????
And I just came back, truthfully, I want to stay on here this time. Actually, I want to try and be a lot more involved with the community. I've heard a lot of wonderful things about the flight rising community (but I've been too shy to use forums.)!
So I want to be more involved and I'm not quite sure what to do. As well, I'm a noob. XD
But I'm thinking of role playing, doing art commissions, and making friends along the way!

????????????
Here's a better introduction:

I go by Dusy, I'm non binary so they/them, and I'm 20. Big Dungeons and Dragon nerd, I like Skyrim, rdr2, The Witcher, Warframe, Fantasy and sci-fi, I love anything Ghibli, Monster hunter (Ironic huh?), and a lot more I'm sure. In my free time I study psychology, ecology, and stuff for art. So feel free to nerd out with me! :>
I'm very sweet, and accepting person, but shy.

That's all I have for now for my first forum. I have a lot to learn. (I'm still figuring out how to put pictures on here.)
But anyways, thank you so much for reading. But how are you? :>
Hello! First of all I wish everyone a good day and night!
I'm Dusy! And I'm quite new here, but I've been on here on and off. ????
And I just came back, truthfully, I want to stay on here this time. Actually, I want to try and be a lot more involved with the community. I've heard a lot of wonderful things about the flight rising community (but I've been too shy to use forums.)!
So I want to be more involved and I'm not quite sure what to do. As well, I'm a noob. XD
But I'm thinking of role playing, doing art commissions, and making friends along the way!

????????????
Here's a better introduction:

I go by Dusy, I'm non binary so they/them, and I'm 20. Big Dungeons and Dragon nerd, I like Skyrim, rdr2, The Witcher, Warframe, Fantasy and sci-fi, I love anything Ghibli, Monster hunter (Ironic huh?), and a lot more I'm sure. In my free time I study psychology, ecology, and stuff for art. So feel free to nerd out with me! :>
I'm very sweet, and accepting person, but shy.

That's all I have for now for my first forum. I have a lot to learn. (I'm still figuring out how to put pictures on here.)
But anyways, thank you so much for reading. But how are you? :>
@TheGoblincore Welcome to F.R! Hope you enjoy your stay here :) Feel free to ask if you need any help!
@TheGoblincore Welcome to F.R! Hope you enjoy your stay here :) Feel free to ask if you need any help!
I haven't been on here in a while...
Thank you so much! It means a lot ;v;
Thank you so much! It means a lot ;v;
Welcome to the forums @TheGoblinCore - I'm on / off active on the art side of things; there's a lot of different places to kind of spread your wings and grow here! It can be daunting at first, but everyone I've spoken to on here has been nothing but absolute sweethearts <3

I love DnD and Ghibli, as well! What's your favorite movie? Mine is probably Princess Mononoke, but Howl's Moving Castle, Spirited Away, and the Cat Returns are close seconds!
Welcome to the forums @TheGoblinCore - I'm on / off active on the art side of things; there's a lot of different places to kind of spread your wings and grow here! It can be daunting at first, but everyone I've spoken to on here has been nothing but absolute sweethearts <3

I love DnD and Ghibli, as well! What's your favorite movie? Mine is probably Princess Mononoke, but Howl's Moving Castle, Spirited Away, and the Cat Returns are close seconds!
I can understand that, though I'd love to see your art some time, I bet it's good! That's relieving [emoji=nocturne happy size=1] Oh, hard choice because all of them are so good, but I do love Nausicaa and my second fave is Princess Mononoke But your faves are veryy valid!
I can understand that, though I'd love to see your art some time, I bet it's good!
That's relieving

Oh, hard choice because all of them are so good, but I do love Nausicaa and my second fave is Princess Mononoke
But your faves are veryy valid!