Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Supergiant Games Hub!
1 2 3
Loosely based off of the Hollow Knight hub that can be found in my sig.

The ultimate Supergiant Games hub! I know nothing about Bastion played Bastion, and almost nothing about Transistor Watched a playthrough!. Hades I only kinda know lore and whatnot.

I am doing my first Pyre playthrough, and have liberated Ti'Zo, and will liberate my boi Rukey next time. I had to throw the match against the Essence. I still know some lore. Finished Pyre!

I am not afraid of spoilers.

Members:
@/Xionahri
@/
@/

Now will this descend into the madness following the HK hub?
Loosely based off of the Hollow Knight hub that can be found in my sig.

The ultimate Supergiant Games hub! I know nothing about Bastion played Bastion, and almost nothing about Transistor Watched a playthrough!. Hades I only kinda know lore and whatnot.

I am doing my first Pyre playthrough, and have liberated Ti'Zo, and will liberate my boi Rukey next time. I had to throw the match against the Essence. I still know some lore. Finished Pyre!

I am not afraid of spoilers.

Members:
@/Xionahri
@/
@/

Now will this descend into the madness following the HK hub?
cfa4eab0-1638-11eb-9b4b-e1371d599c63.gifUntitled304.pngFRArtIcon.pngFR_UMA_Icon.pngFRNestIcon.png
~ Luck of the Best Bois ~ FR+3 She/her
i've only played bastion, but i wanna play hades so bad! [emoji=imperial star size=1]
i've only played bastion, but i wanna play hades so bad!
l???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????A????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????m?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????b?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????r????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????o????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????s??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????e???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????I??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????s?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????C???????????????????????h????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????i????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????l??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????l?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
l???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????A????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????m?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????b?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????r????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????o????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????s??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????e???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????I??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????s?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????C???????????????????????h????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????i????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????l??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????l?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
AmbroseIsChill
AmbroseIsChill
AmbroseIsChill
I'll join. Love their work. Definitly my favourite vidro game company out there. Gonna post some fun stuff later you all might enjoy.
I'll join. Love their work. Definitly my favourite vidro game company out there. Gonna post some fun stuff later you all might enjoy.
@Xionahri -Added! Can't wait!
@Xionahri -Added! Can't wait!
cfa4eab0-1638-11eb-9b4b-e1371d599c63.gifUntitled304.pngFRArtIcon.pngFR_UMA_Icon.pngFRNestIcon.png
~ Luck of the Best Bois ~ FR+3 She/her
Man do I love Bastion. It's this complete package of storytelling that has a narrator follow you everywhere and yet a lot of times will go with "show, don't tell." The ending is just... don't spoil it because it's much more of two questions that deal with your reactions. It also has probably the most straightforward action out of all the games they've made, but that just means it's easy to get a hold of.
Man do I love Bastion. It's this complete package of storytelling that has a narrator follow you everywhere and yet a lot of times will go with "show, don't tell." The ending is just... don't spoil it because it's much more of two questions that deal with your reactions. It also has probably the most straightforward action out of all the games they've made, but that just means it's easy to get a hold of.
My writing project.
god i've been on the supergiant train since they released bastion, bastion was one of the reasons i even made a steam account. it's been so great to watch them grow through the years and finally see all that work pay off with the unprecedented level of popularity and acclaim hades has garnered

all the games are on sale rn, you should def pick up bastion and transistor since they're the cheapest. after 350+ hours of hades it's a lot harder for me to go back to the slower combat pacing of the previous games so that's something to keep in mind. transistor's combat is kinda.. you either love it or hate it, i really enjoy it a lot less revisiting it this year than i did when it came out :/ but the story is still so good, the soundtrack takes on a lot of the emotional burden in transistor especially
god i've been on the supergiant train since they released bastion, bastion was one of the reasons i even made a steam account. it's been so great to watch them grow through the years and finally see all that work pay off with the unprecedented level of popularity and acclaim hades has garnered

all the games are on sale rn, you should def pick up bastion and transistor since they're the cheapest. after 350+ hours of hades it's a lot harder for me to go back to the slower combat pacing of the previous games so that's something to keep in mind. transistor's combat is kinda.. you either love it or hate it, i really enjoy it a lot less revisiting it this year than i did when it came out :/ but the story is still so good, the soundtrack takes on a lot of the emotional burden in transistor especially
I DIG MY HOLE YOU BUILD A WALL

(but srsly I love Hades and Bastion)

(but srsly I love Hades and Bastion)
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
1 2 3