Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ☆ MASTER IS NOT A FUJO ★ | JOINTSHOP!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@nie omg thank you so much ;o; i already sent you your dragon!! Thanks so much for waiting so long. i would love to order from you again later on *v*!!
@nie omg thank you so much ;o; i already sent you your dragon!! Thanks so much for waiting so long. i would love to order from you again later on *v*!!
@nie aayyy c: [list][*] [b]WHAT DO YOU WANT[/b]: How would you feel about one of these two? (tinyurl.com/shirexiaref) OR (tinyurl.com/zanthianref) [*] [b]HOW DO YOU WANT IT[/b]: Literally everything is listed above because I'm a SPREADSHEET NERD WAH. [*] [b]DO YOU WISH TO BRIBE MY MASTER[/b]: Can toss you 200k treasure! Or some dergs if you're interested? On the 4th page of my lair, every dragon aside from the first three are up for grabs![/list]
@nie aayyy c:
  • WHAT DO YOU WANT: How would you feel about one of these two? (*******.com/shirexiaref) OR (*******.com/zanthianref)
  • HOW DO YOU WANT IT: Literally everything is listed above because I'm a SPREADSHEET NERD WAH.
  • DO YOU WISH TO BRIBE MY MASTER: Can toss you 200k treasure! Or some dergs if you're interested? On the 4th page of my lair, every dragon aside from the first three are up for grabs!
okay * n * i know i said i wouldn't pick/decide till later but weekend is coming to a close SO...
@Fictionalistic
accepted but only if you're willing to wait up to a week+ at most again? i'm actually curious about these characters now they're hella interesting

@Thundercrow
YOU ARE VERY WELCOME...i'm glad you like them so much they were fun to draw LMAO and..about slots wise mm...i'm accepting + doing these at leisure? you can always offer up and i'll let you know (with slight delays during weekdays)?

@kyofanatic1
did you want the dragon or human gijinka @@

@Jennvin
thanks for the coatls * _ * and you're free to offer anytime you want ..! i'm just a little spacey and slow during weekdays

@Selfishly
i know i said i probably won't respond in a few days but LMAO i can do shirexia for 200k + this and this

aand i think that's everyone unless i missed a person scratches chin
okay * n * i know i said i wouldn't pick/decide till later but weekend is coming to a close SO...
@Fictionalistic
accepted but only if you're willing to wait up to a week+ at most again? i'm actually curious about these characters now they're hella interesting

@Thundercrow
YOU ARE VERY WELCOME...i'm glad you like them so much they were fun to draw LMAO and..about slots wise mm...i'm accepting + doing these at leisure? you can always offer up and i'll let you know (with slight delays during weekdays)?

@kyofanatic1
did you want the dragon or human gijinka @@

@Jennvin
thanks for the coatls * _ * and you're free to offer anytime you want ..! i'm just a little spacey and slow during weekdays

@Selfishly
i know i said i probably won't respond in a few days but LMAO i can do shirexia for 200k + this and this

aand i think that's everyone unless i missed a person scratches chin
@nie Oh gosh yay! I took the skybaby off the AH so he can just chill whenever that watermarked thingy happens. I'M VERY EXCITED. c8
@nie Oh gosh yay! I took the skybaby off the AH so he can just chill whenever that watermarked thingy happens. I'M VERY EXCITED. c8
@nie

Was my commission dropped?
@nie

Was my commission dropped?
@Douglas
ah, i responded to you on page 6 but you never replied so i assumed that you lost interest? i can still do it but only if you are willing to wait a couple of days
@Douglas
ah, i responded to you on page 6 but you never replied so i assumed that you lost interest? i can still do it but only if you are willing to wait a couple of days
@nie
Human please.
@nie
Human please.
tumblr_n6ze7p4hc91sfe827o1_500.png
@nie

Totally okay with waiting! :D Lemme send the payment over.

I'm glad you think so. I'd talk your ear off about my ocs if you let me, haha.
Some of their stuff is here, but tbh it's like 70% Harper fashion posts.
@nie

Totally okay with waiting! :D Lemme send the payment over.

I'm glad you think so. I'd talk your ear off about my ocs if you let me, haha.
Some of their stuff is here, but tbh it's like 70% Harper fashion posts.
2v8o8xd.png
@nie

Oh, I'm sorry ;; I am still very interested yes, and I can wait. c:
@nie

Oh, I'm sorry ;; I am still very interested yes, and I can wait. c:
@nie, o yes I'm very much interested still! ;7; to my request on page 7 that is. Do I pay now?
@nie, o yes I'm very much interested still! ;7; to my request on page 7 that is. Do I pay now?
banner_art_by_wispywaffle-d7qqr7j.pngbanner_skin_by_wispywaffle-d7qqr7f.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10