Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ☆ MASTER IS NOT A FUJO ★ | JOINTSHOP!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
AH YES and then we got saddled back with more obligations

@swine : the single busts is not negotiable, and master is not interested in the items ! sorry and goodluck!

and to the following, if you are still interested and willing to wait another week, nie is TOTALLY WILLING TO DO YOUR OFFERS:

@Thundercrow , @Fictionalistic , @Jennvin

THANK YOU
AH YES and then we got saddled back with more obligations

@swine : the single busts is not negotiable, and master is not interested in the items ! sorry and goodluck!

and to the following, if you are still interested and willing to wait another week, nie is TOTALLY WILLING TO DO YOUR OFFERS:

@Thundercrow , @Fictionalistic , @Jennvin

THANK YOU
@nie

100% still interested! :D Would Nie like payment now, or next week?

@cae

Also, Cae, I have a cute child character I think would look amazing in your cute style and colors. He doesn't have a ref, though :'c. Would you be okay with just description and/or photo ref?
@nie

100% still interested! :D Would Nie like payment now, or next week?

@cae

Also, Cae, I have a cute child character I think would look amazing in your cute style and colors. He doesn't have a ref, though :'c. Would you be okay with just description and/or photo ref?
2v8o8xd.png
@Fictionalistic

sneaks a response during lunch time

IT'S YOUR CHOICE if you'd rather do it now so you don't forget/spend it later (like i always do) you can send it now? if i finish my other work/obligations prior to next week i might start early
@Fictionalistic

sneaks a response during lunch time

IT'S YOUR CHOICE if you'd rather do it now so you don't forget/spend it later (like i always do) you can send it now? if i finish my other work/obligations prior to next week i might start early
@nie

I'll send it now, then. c:

(for future reference, would you be interested in any of my future pale color/pale color/crackle dragon babies as part of a bribe?

white (possible iridescent)/white or ice (possible shimmer)/black crackle:
1 x 2

white or maize (possible iridescent)/white (possible shimmer)/rose crackle:
1 x 2 )
@nie

I'll send it now, then. c:

(for future reference, would you be interested in any of my future pale color/pale color/crackle dragon babies as part of a bribe?

white (possible iridescent)/white or ice (possible shimmer)/black crackle:
1 x 2

white or maize (possible iridescent)/white (possible shimmer)/rose crackle:
1 x 2 )
2v8o8xd.png
I'M SCREAMING GGEhd TOUCHES YOUR FACE BOTH OF THEM @cae [list][*] [bNAME![/b]: COGNAC [*] [b]REFS![/b]: [url=http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/040/5/0/commission___dusk_by_eitzuki-d4p5r3h.png]THIS HIM[/url], also [url=http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/125/c/e/dusk_face_by_wispywaffle-d7hb6kj.png]DIS[/url] and [url=http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2014/110/2/0/dusk_new_re_small_by_wispywaffle-d7fcyew.png]DIS[/url] (for ref?? He's a yawny, shy bby) [*] [b]CAN I DRESS UP YOUR BABBY[/b]: YEAH PLEASE DO LITERALLY ANYTHING LITERALLY EVEN DRESSES I DOn'T CARE DEMMY WEARS ANYTHING [*] [b]OFFER[/b]: I HAVE LIKE SO MANY IRI/SHIM/CIRCUIT DRAGONS. I have a few white-based and a few obs-based. Look in my lair! I have a lot of breeding pairs. also 180k on that. If that's not enough aHM I HAVE... SKINS AND ACCENTS? ASDSDfdfs AND WEAHH @nie [list][*] [b]WHAT DO YOU WANT[/b]: [url=http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/145/c/1/sylaine_eagle_by_wispywaffle-d66jb5o.png]THIS LADY[/url] [*] [b]HOW DO YOU WANT IT[/b]: She is motherly, probably (??) has children (no one knows what happened. If she has them they aren't with her now. :'( ) and has saintly patience. Very nice to children, but alternately a bit cold. Her anger would be icy. It would make your uncomfortable. She's queenly, though chose not to be queen or something. UH, SHE'S.. LADY. MUCH LADY. [/list] [*] [b]DO YOU WISH TO BRIBE MY MASTER[/b]: can I add like 200 gems on top of your price. [/list]
I'M SCREAMING
GGEhd

TOUCHES YOUR FACE
BOTH OF THEM

@cae
  • [bNAME![/b]: COGNAC
  • REFS!: THIS HIM, also DIS and DIS (for ref?? He's a yawny, shy bby)
  • CAN I DRESS UP YOUR BABBY: YEAH PLEASE DO LITERALLY ANYTHING

LITERALLY

EVEN DRESSES

I DOn'T CARE DEMMY WEARS ANYTHING
  • OFFER: I HAVE LIKE SO MANY IRI/SHIM/CIRCUIT DRAGONS. I have a few white-based and a few obs-based. Look in my lair! I have a lot of breeding pairs.

also 180k on that. If that's not enough aHM I HAVE... SKINS AND ACCENTS? ASDSDfdfs

AND WEAHH

@nie
    • WHAT DO YOU WANT: THIS LADY
    • HOW DO YOU WANT IT: She is motherly, probably (??) has children (no one knows what happened. If she has them they aren't with her now. :'( ) and has saintly patience. Very nice to children, but alternately a bit cold. Her anger would be icy. It would make your uncomfortable. She's queenly, though chose not to be queen or something. UH, SHE'S.. LADY. MUCH LADY.
  • DO YOU WISH TO BRIBE MY MASTER: can I add like 200 gems on top of your price.
banner_art_by_wispywaffle-d7qqr7j.pngbanner_skin_by_wispywaffle-d7qqr7f.png
@nie

I'm still interested! *v* I'll send over the dragon and money now and i'll tell you whenever i hatch the first nest~
@nie

I'm still interested! *v* I'll send over the dragon and money now and i'll tell you whenever i hatch the first nest~
going in order of the payment i received * _* @Thundercrow [img]http://i.gyazo.com/15a8b51adc5a9248aa90bf835fc6d59a.png[/img] AND THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE..
going in order of the payment i received * _*
@Thundercrow
15a8b51adc5a9248aa90bf835fc6d59a.png

AND THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE..
@Cognac

ah crap my slave is doing a ****** job of keeping me updated w/ offers SLAPS..

sorry for the late response! sure i can draw our lady but you might have to wait a little (at most a week) because i have a fewww things to do? if you're interested despite that then we're all good!
@Cognac

ah crap my slave is doing a ****** job of keeping me updated w/ offers SLAPS..

sorry for the late response! sure i can draw our lady but you might have to wait a little (at most a week) because i have a fewww things to do? if you're interested despite that then we're all good!
@cae
Iiii would be interested in learning how to bribe nie with non-treasure items! *^* as I am running low on treasure l-lol

as for you would you be interested in hmmm aqua/coal/coal or ice/ice/charchoal iri/shim/gem imp? :o maybe plat/obs/plat? aqua/aqua/emerald?
@cae
Iiii would be interested in learning how to bribe nie with non-treasure items! *^* as I am running low on treasure l-lol

as for you would you be interested in hmmm aqua/coal/coal or ice/ice/charchoal iri/shim/gem imp? :o maybe plat/obs/plat? aqua/aqua/emerald?
@Fictionalistic [img]http://i.gyazo.com/fa8e695d14ccd4eeb9f0f2a5b949837d.png[/img] TYTY AGAIN AND FOR REFERENCE hmm for the most part i'm only interested in gold/yellow hue'd crackles? might pass on the four beautiful babbies you posted up ; _ ;
@Fictionalistic
fa8e695d14ccd4eeb9f0f2a5b949837d.png

TYTY AGAIN AND FOR REFERENCE hmm for the most part i'm only interested in gold/yellow hue'd crackles? might pass on the four beautiful babbies you posted up ; _ ;
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10