Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | How do you permanently remove a FR acc.
Important: Is there a possible way to “permanently Delete” a flight rising account?

I’m asking since I am no longer going to be active anymore as of now..

I don’t want to leave this account open in vacancy- and I really need to delete this account and I don’t want it laying around inactive.

So please and thank you for any body who can possible answer this.
Important: Is there a possible way to “permanently Delete” a flight rising account?

I’m asking since I am no longer going to be active anymore as of now..

I don’t want to leave this account open in vacancy- and I really need to delete this account and I don’t want it laying around inactive.

So please and thank you for any body who can possible answer this.
@Krytalon Hello! Unfortunately, the staff do not delete accounts.
@Krytalon Hello! Unfortunately, the staff do not delete accounts.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@Amberkanejane
If you are sure you are never going to use your account again, then the only way to "delete" an account is to lock yourself out of it. As stated above, staff don't delete accounts; even banned accounts only get "locked." You can manually lock yourself out of your account by changing the password to random gibberish.

If you wish to have the account be "anonymous," then I can recommend the following:
  1. If you have your free username and flight changes, use those.
  2. Exalt all of your dragons.
  3. Remove all of your friends and profile comments.
  4. Remove what is in your Clan profile.

Sorry to hear you will no longer be playing! I hope you're able to find a suitable solution.

Also, just in case you do wish to return to FR: remember you can only create one account. If there's a small possibility you may return in the future, then you should give yourself a way to get back into your account.
@Amberkanejane
If you are sure you are never going to use your account again, then the only way to "delete" an account is to lock yourself out of it. As stated above, staff don't delete accounts; even banned accounts only get "locked." You can manually lock yourself out of your account by changing the password to random gibberish.

If you wish to have the account be "anonymous," then I can recommend the following:
  1. If you have your free username and flight changes, use those.
  2. Exalt all of your dragons.
  3. Remove all of your friends and profile comments.
  4. Remove what is in your Clan profile.

Sorry to hear you will no longer be playing! I hope you're able to find a suitable solution.

Also, just in case you do wish to return to FR: remember you can only create one account. If there's a small possibility you may return in the future, then you should give yourself a way to get back into your account.
fo11Vhp.png
Welp thanks for suggestions, I hope there is a real way to delete an account_

Right now I’m currently Exalting and selling all of my dragons and things as possible.

(Y’all can check em out if you want- I’m selling them really cheap!
I hope to anyone out there can provide them the best of care of my permanent absence! Thank you)
(By the way is it possible to change Email linked to the account? )

Welp thanks for suggestions, I hope there is a real way to delete an account_

Right now I’m currently Exalting and selling all of my dragons and things as possible.

(Y’all can check em out if you want- I’m selling them really cheap!
I hope to anyone out there can provide them the best of care of my permanent absence! Thank you)
(By the way is it possible to change Email linked to the account? )

@Amberkanejane
You should be able to change the email associated with your account under Account Settings.
@Amberkanejane
You should be able to change the email associated with your account under Account Settings.
fo11Vhp.png
Ok thanks for the tip ^^
Ok thanks for the tip ^^