Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Capatchas
1 2 3
[quote name="PaintedThree" date="2020-11-24 10:05:46" ] [quote name="Wormroot" date="2020-11-24 09:58:04" ] [quote name="PaintedThree" date="2020-11-24 09:19:54" ] huh, i haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary. in fact, i don't think i've received any captchas for the past several days, despite fighting for 5-20 minutes at a time many times a day. they might just be random and you've just been getting extra bad luck. [/quote] do you only fight one monster a day? ive gotten one every few fights since the revamped coli launched. [/quote] nope, in fact just now i fought for about 20 mins in Forgotten Cave, and as fights are over in 20 seconds or so i must've fought at least 60 or so battles, and not a single captcha! admittedly i do fight rather slowly as i only coli when watching stuff, and it's kind of hard to both fight and watch stuff at the same time, and at least once every couple of battles i click too fast by mistake and end up in the "potions" section, so that might have something to do with it? either way, it sucks that you're being so bothered :/ [/quote] i would like to borrow your luck please i cant imagine going 20 mins and not getting a single one. in that time ive probably gotten like. 20-50 or something.
PaintedThree wrote on 2020-11-24 10:05:46:
Wormroot wrote on 2020-11-24 09:58:04:
PaintedThree wrote on 2020-11-24 09:19:54:
huh, i haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary. in fact, i don't think i've received any captchas for the past several days, despite fighting for 5-20 minutes at a time many times a day. they might just be random and you've just been getting extra bad luck.

do you only fight one monster a day?
ive gotten one every few fights since the revamped coli launched.

nope, in fact just now i fought for about 20 mins in Forgotten Cave, and as fights are over in 20 seconds or so i must've fought at least 60 or so battles, and not a single captcha!

admittedly i do fight rather slowly as i only coli when watching stuff, and it's kind of hard to both fight and watch stuff at the same time, and at least once every couple of battles i click too fast by mistake and end up in the "potions" section, so that might have something to do with it?

either way, it sucks that you're being so bothered :/

i would like to borrow your luck please
i cant imagine going 20 mins and not getting a single one. in that time ive probably gotten like. 20-50 or something.
tumblr_n9rjznP5bt1qd0s8ko10_500.png
1 2 3