Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Nebula Branches Shadow Veilspun
1 2 3 4 5
\
\
b63KsDf.png
\
\
b63KsDf.png
\
\
b63KsDf.png
@kitCaliber
Can I be added to the general pinglist? Thanks!
@kitCaliber
Can I be added to the general pinglist? Thanks!
@Trix The Veilspun you asked to be pinged for are ready for your perusal. I will wait 24hours for a response before listing them AB.

To hatchling post.
@Trix The Veilspun you asked to be pinged for are ready for your perusal. I will wait 24hours for a response before listing them AB.

To hatchling post.
b63KsDf.png
They are now listed for aB
They are now listed for aB
b63KsDf.png
@mosswoodmystic

Seeing as the person who asked to be on the pinglist deleted their reply to you before you could respond, can we negotiate on one of the dragons they clearly are no longer interested in? ^^
@mosswoodmystic

Seeing as the person who asked to be on the pinglist deleted their reply to you before you could respond, can we negotiate on one of the dragons they clearly are no longer interested in? ^^
ikhT59F.gif NN9NPXA.pnglpuhiUf.png
z6T37Eh.pngiKLw7Zm.png
kCHWEjf.pngOBrKa68.png
AaYNmEX.pngMHHKqsF.png
3Atxu83.pngV3cpf29.png
FJPvoaD.gif Ml9OaAo.png
[quote name="PrinceEridan" date="2020-11-24 16:46:32" ] @mosswoodmystic Seeing as the person who asked to be on the pinglist deleted their reply to you before you could respond, can we negotiate on one of the dragons they clearly are no longer interested in? ^^ [/quote] Of course. Please DM me your interest and offer. (Or we can take this to Discord, if you prefer~)
PrinceEridan wrote on 2020-11-24 16:46:32:
@mosswoodmystic

Of course. Please DM me your interest and offer. (Or we can take this to Discord, if you prefer~)
b63KsDf.png
1 2 3 4 5