Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you have your FR acc ID memorized?
[quote name="NightRising" date="2020-11-23 22:14:49" ] Why yes or no? [/quote] No reasons to memorize it IMO
NightRising wrote on 2020-11-23 22:14:49:
Why yes or no?
No reasons to memorize it IMO
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
Yes, but I always double check anyway to make sure I didn't mix up the last two digits (385134)
Yes, but I always double check anyway to make sure I didn't mix up the last two digits (385134)
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
Kind of. It sounds like a drunk person tried to count so it trips me up every time. 13256
I still remember my Aywas Id, my CS number... lots of numbers hanging around so I'm not surprised I haven't memorized my FR yet.
Kind of. It sounds like a drunk person tried to count so it trips me up every time. 13256
I still remember my Aywas Id, my CS number... lots of numbers hanging around so I'm not surprised I haven't memorized my FR yet.
Y3kY2LN.png
401223!! it's kinda like 01234 but... different so it's easy for me :)
401223!! it's kinda like 01234 but... different so it's easy for me :)
7GZL67L.png lCK29fT.png
lYb2AyL.png
AaYNmEX.png
sxmoj5E.png
mlHpBMC.png

rYp8BR7.png
yep! #502490
yep! #502490
Long-Term Fandragon Search | Animated Anomalies Subspecies

ve/vir/vis, fey/faer/faer, or they/them pronouns
Yeah. But it's easy since it's short and repetitive.
Yeah. But it's easy since it's short and repetitive.
hokaKWf.png
547700. Idk its just easy to memorize
547700. Idk its just easy to memorize
EocBwCQ.pnggIjq5Q3.pngzNcyhot.pngHJLIYn4.pngbYt72YT.png
64884 - it's a handful of numbers and it's almost the same backward and forward.
64884 - it's a handful of numbers and it's almost the same backward and forward.
LxbWmll.png
Credit: MythicalViper
Yes. I’ve had a lot of breeding projects over the years, and always put my ID in the dragons’ bios, which is probably how I have it memorized.
Yes. I’ve had a lot of breeding projects over the years, and always put my ID in the dragons’ bios, which is probably how I have it memorized.
QhgrQOdz_o.png
__ IMG-0872.png
bYt72YT.png
ke2VaLK.png
XmHV7tO.png
kHBaXec.png
_ ZwbGqUa.png
s7kOTpJ.gif
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
______________________ Z3dQSWk.png
yes, 165517. I havr no excuse other than its been 5 years and its on the clan profile
yes, 165517. I havr no excuse other than its been 5 years and its on the clan profile
tumblr_inline_p81uu7fh7C1tsrqpm_75sq.gif

[*] FR +0
[*] 80% gen 1 lair. Please send help, my wallet is dying.
[*] Stay safe out there people!