Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Capatchas
1 2 3
Is it just me or are the capatchas in the coli becoming even more frequent? I feel like I go about 30 seconds between them and its driving me Insane, to the point where I last about five minutes and then ditch the site for a month out of annoyance. I swear they never used to be this bad. I understand fully why they are there but it really feels like they are too frequent. Is it just me?
Is it just me or are the capatchas in the coli becoming even more frequent? I feel like I go about 30 seconds between them and its driving me Insane, to the point where I last about five minutes and then ditch the site for a month out of annoyance. I swear they never used to be this bad. I understand fully why they are there but it really feels like they are too frequent. Is it just me?
tumblr_n9rjznP5bt1qd0s8ko10_500.png
It's probably dependant on how robot-like your moves seem? Possibly...
It's probably dependant on how robot-like your moves seem? Possibly...
KP5dTY9.pngz75WTQA.pngmc5NkFI.png679.png8096.png34787.png
They happen too much. In the mire I can scratch+eliminate and then win. I’m not a robot.
They happen too much. In the mire I can scratch+eliminate and then win. I’m not a robot.
Z1RkWWM.png
[quote name="KiranaWolfe6" date="2020-11-23 05:27:36" ] They happen too much. In the mire I can scratch+eliminate and then win. I’m not a robot. [/quote] RIGHT I was going to do some challenges in the coli, like the long drop or egg drop, but every 30 seconds I have another capatcha thingy. It takes like 5 seconds to scratch all the enemies with a lvl 25 dragon, and every 4-5 sets it feels like its just like. punishing me for even doing anything
KiranaWolfe6 wrote on 2020-11-23 05:27:36:

RIGHT

I was going to do some challenges in the coli, like the long drop or egg drop, but every 30 seconds I have another capatcha thingy. It takes like 5 seconds to scratch all the enemies with a lvl 25 dragon, and every 4-5 sets it feels like its just like. punishing me for even doing anything
I really wish it was determined by an amount of time as opposed to an amount of fights. A fight in the Woodland Path is way shorter than one fight in the Mire. It's annoying getting so many in the Path. I don't play lower level venues much anymore due to this.
I really wish it was determined by an amount of time as opposed to an amount of fights. A fight in the Woodland Path is way shorter than one fight in the Mire. It's annoying getting so many in the Path. I don't play lower level venues much anymore due to this.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
[quote name="Stellori" date="2020-11-23 05:35:57" ] I really wish it was determined by an amount of time as opposed to an amount of fights. A fight in the Woodland Path is way shorter than one fight in the Mire. It's annoying getting so many in the Path. I don't play lower level venues much anymore due to this. [/quote] I feel like if it was one of those once every 30 mins "make sure to take a rest and don't hrut ur wrists in clicking hell" kinda deals it would be fine. Or even every 10 mins. Glad I'm not the only one getting it to often though
Stellori wrote on 2020-11-23 05:35:57:

I feel like if it was one of those once every 30 mins "make sure to take a rest and don't hrut ur wrists in clicking hell" kinda deals it would be fine. Or even every 10 mins.

Glad I'm not the only one getting it to often though
Strange, I haven't been getting many coli captchas lately. Log-in captchas though, those have been piling up on me :''')
Strange, I haven't been getting many coli captchas lately. Log-in captchas though, those have been piling up on me :''')
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
Craptchas is a better name for them.
Sometimes they even show up 2 times training a dragon to level 5. What a joke.
Besides dodges they just wanted to add another frustrating addition to the coliseum.
Sometimes they even show up 2 times training a dragon to level 5. What a joke.
Besides dodges they just wanted to add another frustrating addition to the coliseum.
6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
[quote name="Reaktor" date="2020-11-23 08:01:35" ] Craptchas is a better name for them. [/quote] And they still haven’t changed the dragons on a background of the same colour issue... sigh. Can’t imagine how insufferable it must be for those who are colour blind.
Reaktor wrote on 2020-11-23 08:01:35:

And they still haven’t changed the dragons on a background of the same colour issue... sigh. Can’t imagine how insufferable it must be for those who are colour blind.
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
[quote name="bittersuite" date="2020-11-23 08:07:14" ] [quote name="Reaktor" date="2020-11-23 08:01:35" ] Craptchas is a better name for them. [/quote] And they still haven’t changed the dragons on a background of the same colour issue... sigh. Can’t imagine how insufferable it must be for those who are colour blind. [/quote] i am honestly debating not logging back in over this tbh,.
bittersuite wrote on 2020-11-23 08:07:14:
Reaktor wrote on 2020-11-23 08:01:35:

And they still haven’t changed the dragons on a background of the same colour issue... sigh. Can’t imagine how insufferable it must be for those who are colour blind.

i am honestly debating not logging back in over this tbh,.
1 2 3