Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Old Elemental Holiday Items (2013-2015)
1 2
[size=5]Clearing out my inventory of garb/skins I don't use anymore. Prices are negotiable. I also accept trades for certain items, which will be listed below.[/size] [center][size=5][b] [u]Darkened Scar Set[/u][/b][/size][/center] [center][Item=Darkened Eye Scar][Item=Darkened Arm Scar][Item=Darkened Leg Scar][/center] [center][size=5][color=white]................[/color]740 [emoji=gem size=1] + 170 [emoji=gem size=1] + 180 [emoji=gem size=1] = 1000 [emoji=gem size=1][/size][/center] [columns][center][Size=5][b][color=white].....[/color][u]Electrified Sash[/u][color=white].....[/color][/b] [Item=Electrified Sash] 200[/size] [emoji=gem size=1][/center] [nextcol][center][Size=5][b][color=white].....[/color][u]Boneyard Tatters[/u][color=white].....[/color][/b] [Item=Boneyard Tatters] 6900[/size] [emoji=gem size=1][/center][/columns] [columns][center][Size=5][b][color=white].....[/color][u]Boulder Opal[/u][color=white].....[/color][/b] [Skin=2193] 1400[/size] [emoji=gem size=1] [/center][nextcol] [center][Size=5][b][color=white].....[/color][u]Starfall Spell[/u][color=white].....[/color][/b] [Skin=6069] 130[/size] [emoji=gem size=1] [/center][nextcol] [center][Size=5][b][color=white].....[/color][u]Simply a Flame[/u][color=white].....[/color][/b] [Skin=12538] 100[/size] [emoji=gem size=1] [/center][/columns] ----- [Size=4]Things I am interested in include: -Veilspun Dragons -Gaoler Dragons -Veilspun Skins & Accents -Gaoler Skins & Accents -Vial of Naivety -Ball Python Apparel -Green Tree Python Apparel -Rattlesnake Apparel -Red-Tailed Boa Apparel This list is not exhaustive, feel free to offer anything you feel like and I'll take a look[/size]
Clearing out my inventory of garb/skins I don't use anymore. Prices are negotiable. I also accept trades for certain items, which will be listed below.

Darkened Scar Set
Darkened Eye Scar Darkened Arm Scar Darkened Leg Scar
................740 + 170 + 180 = 1000

.....Electrified Sash.....
Electrified Sash
.....Boneyard Tatters.....
Boneyard Tatters

.....Boulder Opal.....

.....Starfall Spell.....

.....Simply a Flame.....

Things I am interested in include:

-Veilspun Dragons
-Gaoler Dragons
-Veilspun Skins & Accents
-Gaoler Skins & Accents
-Vial of Naivety
-Ball Python Apparel
-Green Tree Python Apparel
-Rattlesnake Apparel
-Red-Tailed Boa Apparel

This list is not exhaustive, feel free to offer anything you feel like and I'll take a look
@noodlebear are u interested in dragons or user made skins other the veil skins? I'm clearing my lair and I have a soft spot for retired things [emoji=banescale tongue size=1] very interested in ur scars and sash
@noodlebear are u interested in dragons or user made skins other the veil skins? I'm clearing my lair and I have a soft spot for retired things very interested in ur scars and sash
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Bilingual English / Polish
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
[quote name="Tamaska" date="2020-11-22 13:48:07" ] @noodlebear are u interested in dragons or user made skins other the veil skins? I'm clearing my lair and I have a soft spot for retired things [emoji=banescale tongue size=1] very interested in ur scars and sash [/quote] @Tamaska I'm always interested in pretty, interesting, or unique dragons! Same with skins and accents <3
Tamaska wrote on 2020-11-22 13:48:07:
@noodlebear are u interested in dragons or user made skins other the veil skins? I'm clearing my lair and I have a soft spot for retired things very interested in ur scars and sash

@Tamaska I'm always interested in pretty, interesting, or unique dragons! Same with skins and accents <3
@Noodlebear would love to buy the darkened scar set
I do have Veil babies but the parents won't be able to breed till Dec :o
@Noodlebear would love to buy the darkened scar set
I do have Veil babies but the parents won't be able to breed till Dec :o
74608095.png 67644545.png 66323483.png My Wishlist
Long Drop Coli
Aella Hatchery (Green dragons)
HFNgSxI.gif
@Noodlebear

I would love to trade your Boneyard Tatters for my Primal Gen 1 Veilspun!

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2933178
@Noodlebear

y0YshUu.png
@Noodlebear

Interested in your Boneyard Tatters!

I have bunch of UMs here, let me know if you're interested! <3 Open to the sentimental tab, but more picky on those xD
@Noodlebear

I have bunch of UMs here, let me know if you're interested! <3 Open to the sentimental tab, but more picky on those xD
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@Noodlebear

Here are my accents, unfortunately there isnt a lot cause I usually buy for my specific dragons

However here you can find dragons, there are 6, 7 digit dragons, unique gen 1s both gened and ungened, gen 2 female imperial and a bunch of lvl 25 dragons that are looking for good homes. Ovhodo is not for trade there, well he is but he is reserved for my friend.
https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/38428/1415249/1?name=&type=undefined
@Noodlebear

Here are my accents, unfortunately there isnt a lot cause I usually buy for my specific dragons

However here you can find dragons, there are 6, 7 digit dragons, unique gen 1s both gened and ungened, gen 2 female imperial and a bunch of lvl 25 dragons that are looking for good homes. Ovhodo is not for trade there, well he is but he is reserved for my friend.
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Bilingual English / Polish
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
[quote name="Enoch" date="2020-11-22 14:32:19" ] @Noodlebear I would love to trade your Boneyard Tatters for my Primal Gen 1 Veilspun! https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2933178 [/quote] @Enoch She's very pretty, unfortunately pink just isn't my colour :( Sorry
Enoch wrote on 2020-11-22 14:32:19:
@Noodlebear

@Enoch She's very pretty, unfortunately pink just isn't my colour :( Sorry
[quote name="Kunikida" date="2020-11-22 17:07:12" ] @Noodlebear Interested in your Boneyard Tatters! I have bunch of UMs here, let me know if you're interested! <3 Open to the sentimental tab, but more picky on those xD [/quote] @Kunikida I'm interested in the following ones: -Maris Anguis -Sol Anguis (Anguis is my IRL middle name lol) -Boreal Gift -Rainbow Plates -Angels in the Marble I know some of them are from the sentimental section (I cant help it they're all so pretty). Just let me know which of them you're willing to part with and what you're pricing them at <3
Kunikida wrote on 2020-11-22 17:07:12:
@Noodlebear

@Kunikida I'm interested in the following ones:
-Maris Anguis
-Sol Anguis
(Anguis is my IRL middle name lol)
-Boreal Gift
-Rainbow Plates
-Angels in the Marble

I know some of them are from the sentimental section (I cant help it they're all so pretty). Just let me know which of them you're willing to part with and what you're pricing them at <3
[quote name="Tamaska" date="2020-11-22 23:39:28" ] @Noodlebear Here are my accents, unfortunately there isnt a lot cause I usually buy for my specific dragons Accent: Golden Filigree Guardian Female Only Accents are equippable items that can be worn like a coat of paint on top of the skin of your dragon. The look of the accent will not be passed onto offspring and may be unequipped at any time. (Designed by Nabesima.) Itemid #3944 Accent: Gilded Auspex Skydancer Female Only Accents are equippable items that can be worn like a coat of paint on top of the skin of your dragon. The look of the accent will not be passed onto offspring and may be unequipped at any time. (Designed by anrei.) Itemid #18960 Accent: Masked Misleader Wildclaw Female Only Accents are equippable items that can be worn like a coat of paint on top of the skin of your dragon. The look of the accent will not be passed onto offspring and may be unequipped at any time. (Designed by Alive.) Itemid #26072 Skin: weird little guy Nocturne Male Only Skins are equippable items that can be worn like a coat of paint on top of the skin of your dragon. The look of the skin will not be passed onto offspring and may be unequipped at any time. (Designed by daintyboots.) Itemid #32243 However here you can find dragons, there are 6, 7 digit dragons, unique gen 1s both gened and ungened, gen 2 female imperial and a bunch of lvl 25 dragons that are looking for good homes. Ovhodo is not for trade there, well he is but he is reserved for my friend. https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/38428/1415249/1?name=&type=undefined [/quote] @Tamaska None of the skins caught my eye, but I am interested in [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/39535179]Batibat[/url], even though I dont fight in the Colliseum she is just gorgeous! It's been a while since a dragon has stopped me in my tracks lol. Would you like to trade her for the scars?
Tamaska wrote on 2020-11-22 23:39:28:
@Noodlebear

Accent: Golden Filigree
Guardian Female Only

Accents are equippable items that can be worn like a coat of paint on top of the skin of your dragon. The look of the accent will not be passed onto offspring and may be unequipped at any time. (Designed by Nabesima.)

Itemid #3944

Accent: Gilded Auspex
Skydancer Female Only

Accents are equippable items that can be worn like a coat of paint on top of the skin of your dragon. The look of the accent will not be passed onto offspring and may be unequipped at any time. (Designed by anrei.)

Itemid #18960

Accent: Masked Misleader
Wildclaw Female Only

Accents are equippable items that can be worn like a coat of paint on top of the skin of your dragon. The look of the accent will not be passed onto offspring and may be unequipped at any time. (Designed by Alive.)

Itemid #26072

Skin: weird little guy
Nocturne Male Only

Skins are equippable items that can be worn like a coat of paint on top of the skin of your dragon. The look of the skin will not be passed onto offspring and may be unequipped at any time. (Designed by daintyboots.)

Itemid #32243

@Tamaska None of the skins caught my eye, but I am interested in Batibat, even though I dont fight in the Colliseum she is just gorgeous! It's been a while since a dragon has stopped me in my tracks lol. Would you like to trade her for the scars?
1 2