Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Puppet's Paintings | [G/USD] | Humanoids
1 2 3
@CosmicAngel
I've got you in a slot! Feel free to send payment whenever :-)
@CosmicAngel
I've got you in a slot! Feel free to send payment whenever :-)
segment_1.pngsegment_2.pngsegment_3.pngsegment_4.png
Ahhh I've finally found you again but your full ach-

Please ping me when slot for painted sketches are open-
Ahhh I've finally found you again but your full ach-

Please ping me when slot for painted sketches are open-
I went by KatalinaDream
Alrighty the slots are empty and I'm ready to make more art :-)

@KatalinaDream
since you wanted a ping!
Alrighty the slots are empty and I'm ready to make more art :-)

@KatalinaDream
since you wanted a ping!
Ah nice! I have a sketch of my oc but no colors (I don't really understand color theory all that well) but I was wondering if you'll still take it up. Ill pay any extra gems for that to be done ^^' ping me when you get the chance.
Ah nice! I have a sketch of my oc but no colors (I don't really understand color theory all that well) but I was wondering if you'll still take it up. Ill pay any extra gems for that to be done ^^' ping me when you get the chance.
I went by KatalinaDream
@KatalinaDream
Ahh, would you like me to color a sketch of yours?
If so feel free to DM me the sketch/what you'd like and we could come up with a price :-)
@KatalinaDream
Ahh, would you like me to color a sketch of yours?
If so feel free to DM me the sketch/what you'd like and we could come up with a price :-)
Oh id like if you drew it in your style ^^' I tried my best in drawing them I also hope its okay that they have ears and tail (I honestly struggle with drawing humanoids dfg) but ill leave the colors up for you to decide (except the eyes (orange), hair (black) and skin (Brown)) and make any adjustments you see fit for it cause I can be hella indecisive, but if you have any questions feel free to pm me! Username: KatalinaDream Sketch or Painted: painted Sketch Character(s): Keyra Payment: Gems Extra?: She has mostly annoyed or exhausted expressions. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/654489984509935627/780456875749670943/refsheetsona.png?width=465&height=465[/img]
Oh id like if you drew it in your style ^^' I tried my best in drawing them I also hope its okay that they have ears and tail (I honestly struggle with drawing humanoids dfg) but ill leave the colors up for you to decide (except the eyes (orange), hair (black) and skin (Brown)) and make any adjustments you see fit for it cause I can be hella indecisive, but if you have any questions feel free to pm me!

Username: KatalinaDream
Sketch or Painted: painted Sketch
Character(s): Keyra
Payment: Gems
Extra?: She has mostly annoyed or exhausted expressions.

[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/654489984509935627/780456875749670943/refsheetsona.png?width=465&height=465[/img]
I went by KatalinaDream
@Puppeteer

Heya! As discussed in DMs, here’s my order! Please take your time with these and thank you again SO MUCH for agreeing to do them <3

Username: CosmicAngel
Sketch or Painted: painted sketch
Character(s): Cagney
Payment: 1kg
Extra?: He’s pretty stuck up and snobbish due to being raised off of wealth. He can come off as being power-hungry occasionally, and he loves to flirt with others and charm them to get what he wants. Very full of himself, but deep down is scared he will go back down his old dark path again. He’s trying to redeem himself and replace the bad things he’s done with good things.

Character(s): Byrne
Extra?: Son to the hot lad above, he means well and wants to be seen as himself since everyone always associates him with his father and the things that he’s done. He can be stuck up from time to time, but he’s either constantly serious or worried about his agents. He’s also a bit paranoid that his father’s evil deeds will haunt him for the rest of his life, and he struggles with trying to avoid becoming him. He also struggles with being a leader, but doesn’t realize that he already has his agents who loyally follow him and that he’s capable of great power and responsibility if he will ever accept it and move on past his fears.

Character(s): Vlad
Extra?: He looks tough and sounds tough due to his Russian accent, but he’s actually a big softie who wants to protect those that he loves. He’s mostly used for his muscle and his insane knowledge on technology. He’s very loyal and is quite expressive about his feelings despite what most people think. He’s also mostly a pacifist, but will do what he must if someone he loves is in danger, even if it goes against his morals.
@Puppeteer

Heya! As discussed in DMs, here’s my order! Please take your time with these and thank you again SO MUCH for agreeing to do them <3

Username: CosmicAngel
Character(s): Cagney
Extra?: He’s pretty stuck up and snobbish due to being raised off of wealth. He can come off as being power-hungry occasionally, and he loves to flirt with others and charm them to get what he wants. Very full of himself, but deep down is scared he will go back down his old dark path again. He’s trying to redeem himself and replace the bad things he’s done with good things.

Character(s): Byrne
Extra?: Son to the hot lad above, he means well and wants to be seen as himself since everyone always associates him with his father and the things that he’s done. He can be stuck up from time to time, but he’s either constantly serious or worried about his agents. He’s also a bit paranoid that his father’s evil deeds will haunt him for the rest of his life, and he struggles with trying to avoid becoming him. He also struggles with being a leader, but doesn’t realize that he already has his agents who loyally follow him and that he’s capable of great power and responsibility if he will ever accept it and move on past his fears.

Character(s): Vlad
Extra?: He looks tough and sounds tough due to his Russian accent, but he’s actually a big softie who wants to protect those that he loves. He’s mostly used for his muscle and his insane knowledge on technology. He’s very loyal and is quite expressive about his feelings despite what most people think. He’s also mostly a pacifist, but will do what he must if someone he loves is in danger, even if it goes against his morals.
@KatalinaDream
Ahh, yeah I can do that for you :-D!!

@CosmicAngel
Of course, it's no problem at all ^^

I'll get started on these asap! Feel free the send payment whenever
@KatalinaDream
Ahh, yeah I can do that for you :-D!!

@CosmicAngel
Of course, it's no problem at all ^^

I'll get started on these asap! Feel free the send payment whenever
Blowing dust off of this thread because I'm itching to make art again :-o!!
Blowing dust off of this thread because I'm itching to make art again :-o!!
yes helo i am here >:]c
@Puppeteer
Username: kyruiz
Sketch or Painting: painting
Character(s): the boy (jaylen)
Payment Method: gems!
Color Scheme: most likely warmer colors to fit with their color palette, i absolutely adore your use of color :]
Extra and Details: youve seen me play them, my lil bard guy, the Best lil bard guy, very upbeat lad w a good heart, i have no clue what i want in terms of pose/expression as long as its upbeat/happy!
yes helo i am here >:]c
@Puppeteer
Username: kyruiz
Sketch or Painting: painting
Character(s): the boy (jaylen)
Payment Method: gems!
Color Scheme: most likely warmer colors to fit with their color palette, i absolutely adore your use of color :]
Extra and Details: youve seen me play them, my lil bard guy, the Best lil bard guy, very upbeat lad w a good heart, i have no clue what i want in terms of pose/expression as long as its upbeat/happy!
56144473_835ETCgRGY9fpIb.png
1 2 3