Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | NotN new item wishes
1 2 3 4
I hope some scenes. Night of the Nocturne usually has nice stuff in general. I bet the scenes are looking great if we get those.
I hope some scenes. Night of the Nocturne usually has nice stuff in general. I bet the scenes are looking great if we get those.
New backgrounds and eye types would be nice. Since Stitched/Patchwork were released I'm hoping for button eyes at least. Maybe a new NotN exclusive tert too since Smirch has been around for a while now.
New backgrounds and eye types would be nice. Since Stitched/Patchwork were released I'm hoping for button eyes at least. Maybe a new NotN exclusive tert too since Smirch has been around for a while now.
If I don't get 84029853 bears in my first notn back I'll be happy...

But yeah cool stuff for veils would be stellar.
If I don't get 84029853 bears in my first notn back I'll be happy...

But yeah cool stuff for veils would be stellar.
lik2pA1X.jpg
i really would like a night time scene, that is purple!
i really would like a night time scene, that is purple!
:eyes:
Maybe some new genes/Veilspun genes? And there's always new cool apparel!
Maybe some new genes/Veilspun genes? And there's always new cool apparel!
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
Looking forward to new veilspun gene(s) cause veilspuns are spooky, which will be perfect for NotN
Looking forward to new veilspun gene(s) cause veilspuns are spooky, which will be perfect for NotN
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
Looking forward to the apparel at least. Last years was so good and hopefully it will be again. As long its not some dumb trickster set ;p
Hope for more weapons for once.
Looking forward to the apparel at least. Last years was so good and hopefully it will be again. As long its not some dumb trickster set ;p
Hope for more weapons for once.
6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
Scenes, and button eye types would be nice. New genes for Veilspuns are something I'm expecting (being a Shadow breed and all), though I hope we also get something for Banescales since they've only had Underbelly since their release last year.
Scenes, and button eye types would be nice. New genes for Veilspuns are something I'm expecting (being a Shadow breed and all), though I hope we also get something for Banescales since they've only had Underbelly since their release last year.
Scenes and a new eye type. please the last eye type was innocent-
Scenes and a new eye type. please the last eye type was innocent-
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
Capricorn familiar to actually be released instead of them going with Fiona. That's my biggest wish.
I'd really like some kind starry night vista and scene

I don't really know what else since all I've done for NotN before was gather and got chests and eggs from that. So I don't really know what to look forward to.
Capricorn familiar to actually be released instead of them going with Fiona. That's my biggest wish.
I'd really like some kind starry night vista and scene

I don't really know what else since all I've done for NotN before was gather and got chests and eggs from that. So I don't really know what to look forward to.
She/Her | Pinging is always fine! | Current icon dragon is Rose | Yoyo trinket suggestion
1 2 3 4