Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ice to Earth (or fire?). Yes or no?
Thinking of switching flights. Talk me into, or out of it. Looking for pros and cons. Why do you think one is better than the other??
Thinking of switching flights. Talk me into, or out of it. Looking for pros and cons. Why do you think one is better than the other??
For 'favorite dragon' forum games, feel free to choose from hibden as well.
Lore dragons at front of lair.

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` winterprism*´¨)
Nothing??
Nothing??
For 'favorite dragon' forum games, feel free to choose from hibden as well.
Lore dragons at front of lair.

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` winterprism*´¨)
Become a rock because money
Become a rock because money
Shattered Glass

Lorwolf Referral Link
Fr+2
I accept all friend requests!
Wishlist
Earth has dominance bonuses frequently
Earth has dominance bonuses frequently
EocBwCQ.pnggIjq5Q3.pngzNcyhot.pngHJLIYn4.pngbYt72YT.png
Pros for Earth: Friendly, giving community, eye color matches just about everything
Cons for Earth: Slow forums, aesthetics leave something to be desired
Pros for Earth: Friendly, giving community, eye color matches just about everything
Cons for Earth: Slow forums, aesthetics leave something to be desired
Y02PS6v.png
It depends on what you value most. Earth seems to be a great option if you love to coli and take advantage of all the bonuses. But I don’t particularly like Earth festive items and skins *shrugs*

Fire is very cool imo and I love the fire eyes. Primals are rad and overall the festival items and skins are nice!
It depends on what you value most. Earth seems to be a great option if you love to coli and take advantage of all the bonuses. But I don’t particularly like Earth festive items and skins *shrugs*

Fire is very cool imo and I love the fire eyes. Primals are rad and overall the festival items and skins are nice!
m2gWU1e.png
Fire because community is the best. We have all sorts of memes if you're into that aaaaand Flamebebes~ Our primal is also very beautiful and the fire asthetic overall is very warm and even comforting (well I guess for me-)

But we arent really a Dom centered community, if your looking for Dom and coli stuff, Earth would be good for you. The gemstone side asthetic of Earth is really pretty and neat too!
Fire because community is the best. We have all sorts of memes if you're into that aaaaand Flamebebes~ Our primal is also very beautiful and the fire asthetic overall is very warm and even comforting (well I guess for me-)

But we arent really a Dom centered community, if your looking for Dom and coli stuff, Earth would be good for you. The gemstone side asthetic of Earth is really pretty and neat too!
AO77JKB.gif
Halfnium Carbide City
Untitled17_20201209134848.png