Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dragon Sketches! ($ > T > G) [COLORED]
1 2 3 4
@BioSkyFall

OMG a tiefling!!!!!! lol or a changeling rather

have you had his true form revealed via teammate moonbeam yet
@BioSkyFall

OMG a tiefling!!!!!! lol or a changeling rather

have you had his true form revealed via teammate moonbeam yet
@Spadejo9

Yup!!
They were all totally shocked! I didn't think I played him that well to fool everyone >:3c
Would you like me to send payment? :D
@Spadejo9

Yup!!
They were all totally shocked! I didn't think I played him that well to fool everyone >:3c
Would you like me to send payment? :D
@BioSkyFall

YASS lol I've been trying to pull the same thing with my werewolf dnd character but we haven't had that many sessions yet rip

and yes, please send the payment and I'll get on it asap!
@BioSkyFall

YASS lol I've been trying to pull the same thing with my werewolf dnd character but we haven't had that many sessions yet rip

and yes, please send the payment and I'll get on it asap!
@Spadejo9

Best of luck to you then! :>

And alrighty VwV Sending now!
@Spadejo9

Best of luck to you then! :>

And alrighty VwV Sending now!
Hullo!

Current people on the list will be the end of this art kiosk!

I will be opening the official commish store once my current commishes are finished!
Hullo!

Current people on the list will be the end of this art kiosk!

I will be opening the official commish store once my current commishes are finished!
@Spadejo9
Hi, could I please get an update on the art that I ordered from you (in May)? Thank you!
@Spadejo9
Hi, could I please get an update on the art that I ordered from you (in May)? Thank you!
tAR7p1N.png
@Spadejo9

Me as well for that update, please. Payment has long since been sent and no art received~
@Spadejo9

Me as well for that update, please. Payment has long since been sent and no art received~
@Spadejo9

I'd like an update as well, please
@Spadejo9

I'd like an update as well, please
@Lake @Pennylane @Bioskyfall

I'm so sorry about my radio silence for the past year; it's highly unprofessional and I'm ashamed that I didn't respond to any of your inquiries.

I apologize for my past behavior.

I'll be finishing the commissions, but please let me know if you're interested in a different character, or if you would like a different form of compensation.
@Lake @Pennylane @Bioskyfall

I'm so sorry about my radio silence for the past year; it's highly unprofessional and I'm ashamed that I didn't respond to any of your inquiries.

I apologize for my past behavior.

I'll be finishing the commissions, but please let me know if you're interested in a different character, or if you would like a different form of compensation.
@spadejo9
The same characters are fine for me.
@spadejo9
The same characters are fine for me.
1 2 3 4