Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | tapewyrm’s shop
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 34 35
@tapewyrm
A slot for Green Faeries please!
@tapewyrm
A slot for Green Faeries please!
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
@tapewyrm

Would it be possible to get on a pinglist for reprints of Peacock Dancer? Your accents are lovely and faes deserve more accent love!
@tapewyrm

Would it be possible to get on a pinglist for reprints of Peacock Dancer? Your accents are lovely and faes deserve more accent love!
4NA9bEO.gif
Need an ice nest? Just send food
I train dragons! Elemental egg or 250kt/g to lvl25, 2-3 days
If you're waiting on a response, please check username spelling and ping/PM again :)
mTHWciO.gif tumblr_inline_nsthqhH2Q11s23g03_540.png
@tapewyrm

Cute! I'd like a slot for Green Faeries please. :)
@tapewyrm

Cute! I'd like a slot for Green Faeries please. :)
4kcVqQ3.pnghZ1w7GJ.pngyMwAJm4.gifqnT4AmN.png
@tapewyrm

Can I have a copy please. Don't see it on the spreadsheet so guess it's not updated yet, so do you prefer if I send gems now or receive a PA later?
@tapewyrm

Can I have a copy please. Don't see it on the spreadsheet so guess it's not updated yet, so do you prefer if I send gems now or receive a PA later?
Everyone added up to here!

@Risenwolf Thanks! Maybe I'll add them to some future accents.

@WendysWing Thank you :D

@LynterriaHatake Thanks! Yep, I'll add that to my reprint pinglist!

@Meowfred I usually take payment before printing unless you need more time, so when the slots fill up I'll ping everyone asking for payment.
And so far, my spreadsheet only has pinglists; I haven't gotten around to making one for preorders. (Probably will soon though.)
Everyone added up to here!

@Risenwolf Thanks! Maybe I'll add them to some future accents.

@WendysWing Thank you :D

@LynterriaHatake Thanks! Yep, I'll add that to my reprint pinglist!

@Meowfred I usually take payment before printing unless you need more time, so when the slots fill up I'll ping everyone asking for payment.
And so far, my spreadsheet only has pinglists; I haven't gotten around to making one for preorders. (Probably will soon though.)
oh god that accent is so pretty x_X pity I don't have any green faes that are going to stay faes
oh god that accent is so pretty x_X pity I don't have any green faes that are going to stay faes
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
@tapewyrm

Ok ok I’ll wait for the print ping then.
@tapewyrm

Ok ok I’ll wait for the print ping then.
I'd love a slot for your green far accent <3

Edit: fae thanks auto correct ahah
I'd love a slot for your green far accent <3

Edit: fae thanks auto correct ahah
mty1nS3.gif
EVK4e3k.gifXF5EGor.gif7KVKeKl.gifCSL44D6.gif
@Gormanghaste @WendysWing @hat17 @RetroJackal @Meowfred @SirLeafheart
Hi everyone, I'm submitting green faerie now for printing, so payment can be sent anytime by one way CR or PM! Thanks!
@Gormanghaste @WendysWing @hat17 @RetroJackal @Meowfred @SirLeafheart
Hi everyone, I'm submitting green faerie now for printing, so payment can be sent anytime by one way CR or PM! Thanks!
Customs are now open!

@KittyandCat It's been a while (I was busy IRL), but if you're still interested you can let me know.
Customs are now open!

@KittyandCat It's been a while (I was busy IRL), but if you're still interested you can let me know.
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 34 35