Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Beetle's Art Shop! | USD/G/T | OPEN!
1 2 3
yeah of course, sounds great, thank you! [quote][b]Username:[/b] Eleris [b]Type of order (i.e. icon, fullbody, etc.):[/b] two icons! [b]Character(s) (please provide a reference if it's an OC):[/b] will link in PM's! [b]Shading (Y/N):[/b] yes, simple shading is good! [b]Description of request (i.e. pose, expressions; provide reference if necessary):[/b] matching icons, smiling expressions, preferably pastel color pallete [b]Other notes:[/b] none [b]Payment method:[/b] cashapp! [b]Contact method (link in PM's or E-mail):[/b] will send email in PMs [b]Pinglist (Y/N):[/b] nope [/quote]
yeah of course, sounds great, thank you!
Quote:
Username: Eleris
Type of order (i.e. icon, fullbody, etc.): two icons!
Character(s) (please provide a reference if it's an OC): will link in PM's!
Shading (Y/N): yes, simple shading is good!
Description of request (i.e. pose, expressions; provide reference if necessary): matching icons, smiling expressions, preferably pastel color pallete
Other notes: none
Payment method: cashapp!
Contact method (link in PM's or E-mail): will send email in PMs
Pinglist (Y/N): nope
tumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png if momma ain't happy, nobody's happy
@Eleris Thanks! PM me with the references and your e-mail and since it'll be $30 total ($15 per icon) you can go ahead and send the first half to my cashapp whenever convenient and I'll get started :-)
@Eleris Thanks! PM me with the references and your e-mail and since it'll be $30 total ($15 per icon) you can go ahead and send the first half to my cashapp whenever convenient and I'll get started :-)
fr time +2
she/him
read my lore!
buy my art!
eratsa.gif
Free bump ♥
Free bump ♥
97db5be1-2b45-11eb-8488-8bd6c09c09f8.gifa0cf4b78-2848-11eb-8543-c132b3bcbf0e.gif
Free bump ♥
Free bump ♥
97db5be1-2b45-11eb-8488-8bd6c09c09f8.gifa0cf4b78-2848-11eb-8543-c132b3bcbf0e.gif
@beetlesprite could you put me on your pinglist?
@beetlesprite could you put me on your pinglist?
b370d15dcc6c6de13547824fbed56ba2ae0f8153.png Ljw7JvQ.png UBaiWUV.png eIK5iG7.png
JvUa9ma.png feXtM27.png FObX7rS.png
gYW0j5f.png wthFnM3.png gE96VFA.png
they/he | formerly neonpine
@neonpine yes! thank you for your interest :-)
@neonpine yes! thank you for your interest :-)
fr time +2
she/him
read my lore!
buy my art!
eratsa.gif
Shop is open once again!

@blaseball @neonpine
Shop is open once again!

@blaseball @neonpine
fr time +2
she/him
read my lore!
buy my art!
eratsa.gif
Username: baelfin
Type of order (i.e. icon, fullbody, etc.): fullbody!
Character(s) (please provide a reference if it's an OC): (1) ,(2) ,(alt outfit. full bod ref)
Shading (Y/N): n
Description of request (i.e. pose, expressions; provide reference if necessary): something powerful and dignified with a tinge of sadness?
Other notes: she has the classic anime protagonist backstory. seperated from family at a young age she got taken in an trained to be an assassin. She's a lone wolf now and on a journey to find her little sister.
Payment method: gems (though if you're interested in any items I have, let me know)
Contact method (link in PM's or E-mail): PMs will be fine
Pinglist (Y/N): n
Username: baelfin
Type of order (i.e. icon, fullbody, etc.): fullbody!
Character(s) (please provide a reference if it's an OC): (1) ,(2) ,(alt outfit. full bod ref)
Shading (Y/N): n
Description of request (i.e. pose, expressions; provide reference if necessary): something powerful and dignified with a tinge of sadness?
Other notes: she has the classic anime protagonist backstory. seperated from family at a young age she got taken in an trained to be an assassin. She's a lone wolf now and on a journey to find her little sister.
Payment method: gems (though if you're interested in any items I have, let me know)
Contact method (link in PM's or E-mail): PMs will be fine
Pinglist (Y/N): n
COT3Kxt.gif Etsy
@Baelfin Thank you! The total will be 4000 gems! You can PM me the first 2000 gems whenever convenient and I'll get started on your request! :-)
@Baelfin Thank you! The total will be 4000 gems! You can PM me the first 2000 gems whenever convenient and I'll get started on your request! :-)
fr time +2
she/him
read my lore!
buy my art!
eratsa.gif
bump! updated a bunch of stuff including payment method!
bump! updated a bunch of stuff including payment method!
fr time +2
she/him
read my lore!
buy my art!
eratsa.gif
1 2 3