Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Free Imps, Spirals, Gaolers
Hi!! Everyone in my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/257804/250364?name=&type=undefined]For Sale/Tributes[/url] tab is free to a good home (bonus points if you are a lore den. Please adopt my babies. Some of the parents + my clan have lore if you'd like a base to work with). The first spiral is already taken. The two after the imps are free. Please don't ask for one just to exalt, I would've exalted them myself for profit. ---------- Adult scries of the [s]two babies[/s] one baby (boy was taken), I think they would make good water reps: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=26&bodygene=20&breed=7&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=148&tertgene=11&winggene=8&wings=90&auth=d4d761ab7b17532151944ed4d0f63ce46dcbba49&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Hi!! Everyone in my For Sale/Tributes tab is free to a good home (bonus points if you are a lore den. Please adopt my babies. Some of the parents + my clan have lore if you'd like a base to work with).

The first spiral is already taken. The two after the imps are free. Please don't ask for one just to exalt, I would've exalted them myself for profit.
Adult scries of the two babies one baby (boy was taken), I think they would make good water reps:

dragon?age=1&body=26&bodygene=20&breed=7&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=148&tertgene=11&winggene=8&wings=90&auth=d4d761ab7b17532151944ed4d0f63ce46dcbba49&dummyext=prev.png
>>Blade || She/Her
>>Lore Shop
>>Art Shop
>>Lore Hatchery

pandra_siggy_by_ryllvix-dcqlxxq.png
Bump, may exalt later today to hatch new eggs
Bump, may exalt later today to hatch new eggs
>>Blade || She/Her
>>Lore Shop
>>Art Shop
>>Lore Hatchery

@Ryllvix I'll take your female Imp! I might change her to having Glowtail because she looks really pretty with it & put her in my Mystics den. I AM a lore den, but I don't have it all written out or displayed on my profile. The Mystics in my den are seers and dragons with special powers, so I might have her be a Water Mystic.
@Ryllvix I'll take your female Imp! I might change her to having Glowtail because she looks really pretty with it & put her in my Mystics den. I AM a lore den, but I don't have it all written out or displayed on my profile. The Mystics in my den are seers and dragons with special powers, so I might have her be a Water Mystic.
philly-rainbow-flag.png
@pythonesque That's perfectly fine! You're free to re-gene or whatever as much as you like; she's your dragon now. I'll send her over right away :]
@pythonesque That's perfectly fine! You're free to re-gene or whatever as much as you like; she's your dragon now. I'll send her over right away :]
>>Blade || She/Her
>>Lore Shop
>>Art Shop
>>Lore Hatchery

bump x2
bump x2
>>Blade || She/Her
>>Lore Shop
>>Art Shop
>>Lore Hatchery