Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Prismatic Token Brewers
Like the title says, I'm looking for people willing to brew Prismatic Tokens for me during or at the end of the Festivals! I will provide all brewing materials and treasure needed for brewing, as well as an additional 25kt as payment. I'm willing to negotiate on this if you want, just let me know!

If you agree, I'll send the materials and treasure at the beginning of the festival and the additional 25kt once the token is sent back to me! Looking for as many people as are willing, so if you're interested just reply to this post!
Like the title says, I'm looking for people willing to brew Prismatic Tokens for me during or at the end of the Festivals! I will provide all brewing materials and treasure needed for brewing, as well as an additional 25kt as payment. I'm willing to negotiate on this if you want, just let me know!

If you agree, I'll send the materials and treasure at the beginning of the festival and the additional 25kt once the token is sent back to me! Looking for as many people as are willing, so if you're interested just reply to this post!
+3 hrs FR Time
I can do one. I'm not a huge fan of earth.
I can do one. I'm not a huge fan of earth.
gPt7rtY.pngCHCjXcz.png
@BlackandTan

So sorry, I got caught up in school work and forgot to check flight rising, but if you're still okay with it, I can send you everything when the next festival starts!
@BlackandTan

So sorry, I got caught up in school work and forgot to check flight rising, but if you're still okay with it, I can send you everything when the next festival starts!
+3 hrs FR Time
@CloudWeaver

Yeah I still am.
@CloudWeaver

Yeah I still am.
gPt7rtY.pngCHCjXcz.png
I can brew you one next festival!
I can brew you one next festival!
c51c6f353869bddd2e89aebd99f06e6ef64a9f6c.png7723741994f774c0f65b2d18c9413344fba3d86d.png588ddc34fec92a5326ef7f76a05f030db0362f45.png4oO1RBo.png
I can lend mine as well.
I can lend mine as well.
MVxSTuW.jpg
@BlackandTan @MaribelEmerson @Vistron

I'll message you all when the next festival starts, and thank you so much!
@BlackandTan @MaribelEmerson @Vistron

I'll message you all when the next festival starts, and thank you so much!
+3 hrs FR Time