Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Slime/Sludge for veilspun
1 2
I think it’d fit them since they’re Shadow dragons! And the lore story released with the breed talked about gooey substances. It Just Makes Sense tm
I think it’d fit them since they’re Shadow dragons! And the lore story released with the breed talked about gooey substances. It Just Makes Sense tm
3RvEHPl.png
Yes please!! It would super go with the swampy aesthetic of them, as well. I get that patchwork/stitched was likely released with them because they're new genes, but Slime/Sludge match Veilspuns so much better :(
Yes please!! It would super go with the swampy aesthetic of them, as well. I get that patchwork/stitched was likely released with them because they're new genes, but Slime/Sludge match Veilspuns so much better :(
42978694_MHOUAk0oybKLsTZ.png
Ick, ick, ick. Supporting anyway.
Ick, ick, ick. Supporting anyway.
She/Her. On a semi-hiatus.
Wy0IOy1.png
Support. Their manes already give them a goooy look, lets take that up to 11
Support. Their manes already give them a goooy look, lets take that up to 11
I was surprised to see Slime/Sludge wasn't available from the start! I support seeing these two parallel genes be added.
I was surprised to see Slime/Sludge wasn't available from the start! I support seeing these two parallel genes be added.
fo11Vhp.png
Yeeees! I want sludgey schlorpy spunnies!
Yeeees! I want sludgey schlorpy spunnies!
(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).
Support! Not a fan of those genes but imagining it with the mane.. woah
Support! Not a fan of those genes but imagining it with the mane.. woah

____babab__aebe_
Vista: Bisexual Ribbon Vista: Genderfluid Ribbon
I've got two shadow primals (one was changed day 1 into a Veil) that would absolutely look amazing with slime/sludge! Total support!
I've got two shadow primals (one was changed day 1 into a Veil) that would absolutely look amazing with slime/sludge! Total support!
34824.png6NDVAGQ.png34822.png
Yes please! They are some of my fav genes and I'd love them for the new breed!
Yes please! They are some of my fav genes and I'd love them for the new breed!
EjXcsUM.png
Support! I'd love to grab some ancient goo babies :3
Support! I'd love to grab some ancient goo babies :3
Red-Breasted Hainu VjdktqS.png
S1cx8ZZ.png
ePOliyb.png
JMBy38q.png
WKtl2lb.png
nWiQNX9.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Ayup, I’m Jordan . Just some dumb child obsessed with Splatoon and music lol . DM me if you need anything, always happy to help !!
1 2