Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Breed: Veilspun Dragons
1 2 ... 137 138 139 140 141 ... 180 181
THEY ARE SO COOL and the emojis look so human it's uncanny lol [emoji=veilspun confused size=1]
THEY ARE SO COOL

and the emojis look so human it's uncanny lol
GJ4HbdE.gif
:D
:D
KQkVFo4.png
Love them!
Love them!
Qz5ktfc.png
I think...i think they're my new favourite breed now...
I think...i think they're my new favourite breed now...
Fantastic new breed! Loveit yeeeeeaaah!
Fantastic new breed! Loveit yeeeeeaaah!
yessss! I can't wait to get one of these dergs!
yessss! I can't wait to get one of these dergs!
I can write. (I hope)

I can draw. (not really)

Ok so maybe I can’t do any of those things

But I can think, and I can talk (too much), so I’m pretty well off.
Just beautiful! I see endless combination possibilities of colours and genes. Dark, shadow-themed as well as light-hearted pixies. Can't wait to save enough treasure or gems to get my hands on some of these. I foresee having an army of them in my lair some day! [emoji=veilspun love size=1]Thanks, devs, for giving us new, amazing content.
Just beautiful! I see endless combination possibilities of colours and genes. Dark, shadow-themed as well as light-hearted pixies. Can't wait to save enough treasure or gems to get my hands on some of these. I foresee having an army of them in my lair some day! Thanks, devs, for giving us new, amazing content.
gustvul.gif She/her • GMT+1 • deviantARTSales Tab cheery.png
WHAT A GOOD DRAGON AHHHHHH <3
WHAT A GOOD DRAGON AHHHHHH <3
A beautiful dragon for sure. Just sad that we didn't get a scroll from the gifts today. I'll probably never get my hands on that one, cause I never buy gems.
A beautiful dragon for sure. Just sad that we didn't get a scroll from the gifts today. I'll probably never get my hands on that one, cause I never buy gems.
can you only obtain one of those amazing dragon with a scroll to change the dna of one of your dragon. Or can you find an egg for those beautiful dragon so you don't have to change a dragon that you all ready like in your lair????
can you only obtain one of those amazing dragon with a scroll to change the dna of one of your dragon. Or can you find an egg for those beautiful dragon so you don't have to change a dragon that you all ready like in your lair????
1 2 ... 137 138 139 140 141 ... 180 181