Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Anyone need a cauldron?
Greetings everyone I have a level 14 cauldron ready to brew if you need something brewed give me a shout all I require is items to make the item and treasure! Example if it needs a compound made from brewing and goos I'll need goos and either the compound or the items to make the compound plus of course time to make all this and treasure too brews don't come cheap sadly so what are you waiting for? Help me get closer to max? 14 is not max yet and more will become available as I level up! I'll also search forums for people looking for cauldrons so if you see me in your post you know I'm looking at you XD Enjoy yourselves! Brew is currently ready for requests!
Greetings everyone I have a level 14 cauldron ready to brew if you need something brewed give me a shout all I require is items to make the item and treasure! Example if it needs a compound made from brewing and goos I'll need goos and either the compound or the items to make the compound plus of course time to make all this and treasure too brews don't come cheap sadly so what are you waiting for? Help me get closer to max? 14 is not max yet and more will become available as I level up! I'll also search forums for people looking for cauldrons so if you see me in your post you know I'm looking at you XD Enjoy yourselves! Brew is currently ready for requests!
@Likeira Could I brew a Veilspun gene with you? It's fine if not!
@Likeira Could I brew a Veilspun gene with you? It's fine if not!
vnfnSuk.gif
You can I believe I have spinner or skink you would have to provide resources to make the gene and treasure to make it too otherwise my brew's ready I am busy though sorry if replies are delayed by a lot
You can I believe I have spinner or skink you would have to provide resources to make the gene and treasure to make it too otherwise my brew's ready I am busy though sorry if replies are delayed by a lot