Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W] Cauldrons for brewing
1 2 3 4 5
@sandplague i'll send you a cr to make a skink? And you can just do it whenever your cauldron opens
@sandplague i'll send you a cr to make a skink? And you can just do it whenever your cauldron opens
Shadow_Hatchery.pngShadow_Realm_Bazar.pngShadow_Realm_Art_Shop.png CALL ME TIYUJI!
Greetings! I have a level 14 cauldron just send stuff over and request what you want brewed! Treasure too if it's expensive like genes I'll gladly provide my cauldron to you! Awaiting request! Please allow the time required to brew said item too
Greetings! I have a level 14 cauldron just send stuff over and request what you want brewed! Treasure too if it's expensive like genes I'll gladly provide my cauldron to you! Awaiting request! Please allow the time required to brew said item too
@KiraTiyuji i have a level 20 cauldron! just lmk what you want me to brew ^__^
@KiraTiyuji i have a level 20 cauldron! just lmk what you want me to brew ^__^
XiptSPP.png
@vukodlak sent the mats to make a boggy egg!
@vukodlak sent the mats to make a boggy egg!
Shadow_Hatchery.pngShadow_Realm_Bazar.pngShadow_Realm_Art_Shop.png CALL ME TIYUJI!
@Likeira yours is a little complicated... i gave you the mats to brew 2 reinforced beakers (the orange ones), and then the additional mats to use those beakers to make 2 Fine Alchemical Reduction.
is that okay with you?
@Likeira yours is a little complicated... i gave you the mats to brew 2 reinforced beakers (the orange ones), and then the additional mats to use those beakers to make 2 Fine Alchemical Reduction.
is that okay with you?
That's ok by me sorry was early in the morning am nocturnal so my morning is well bedtime lol I'm finishing up my poison/toxin brew combo in case anyone ever needed those but after poison brews it's beaker and reduction creation time!
That's ok by me sorry was early in the morning am nocturnal so my morning is well bedtime lol I'm finishing up my poison/toxin brew combo in case anyone ever needed those but after poison brews it's beaker and reduction creation time!
@Likeira no worries, take your time
@Likeira no worries, take your time
My level 21 cauldron is open!
My level 21 cauldron is open!
@notkingyet sent the mats for a Boggy egg!
@notkingyet sent the mats for a Boggy egg!
@BrokenLegacy sent a CR for a spinner gene, accept whenever!
@BrokenLegacy sent a CR for a spinner gene, accept whenever!
1 2 3 4 5