Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [breed] Rampion (Hair! Art!)
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQtoM_BMnD8hXMs3-5BZg0w

Flightrising youtube!

@Tuberose
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQtoM_BMnD8hXMs3-5BZg0w

Flightrising youtube!

@Tuberose
Aaaa nice!!!

Thank you for sharing these, and for the link.
Aaaa nice!!!

Thank you for sharing these, and for the link.
pixel art adopt of Snowdrop the veilspun, by Ambulocetus

she/her | FR +2
previously Tuberose
tons of support! such a cute idea. i'd love this!
tons of support! such a cute idea. i'd love this!
1TDCsJA.png xxxxxxxxxxx

kapro
she/they
-
i like dragons...
...and dinosaurs
Yay! Glad they finally giving luv to ur fantastic idea! May I buy ur image as artwork for my first ancient of this type? Probably changing ur name for the breed too but I'd luv to name mine after ur choice :3
Yay! Glad they finally giving luv to ur fantastic idea! May I buy ur image as artwork for my first ancient of this type? Probably changing ur name for the breed too but I'd luv to name mine after ur choice :3
Might be a stretch, but the new Veilspun ancients have a certain resemblance to this idea (which in no way is meant to discredit the artists who made this new breed!) If this was the inspiration, it's definitely deserved and I congratulate you!
Might be a stretch, but the new Veilspun ancients have a certain resemblance to this idea (which in no way is meant to discredit the artists who made this new breed!) If this was the inspiration, it's definitely deserved and I congratulate you!
I lovvvveeeee!!!!!
ABSOLUTELY!!!

I like the shiny mane, I don’t think any of the other breeds have had a FOCUS on hair, so that’s nice. And there never has been a dragon with fully feathered wings, even skydancers have dragon wings with feathers on top.

I agree with one of the posts above, they do look very similar to horses and the details on the face don’t particularly shout “dragon”. It’s also sorta hard to see its expression/face details? And with apparel like Rogue Masks, it would be better if you were able to see the male Rampion’s mouth, a side view instead of top view.
I lovvvveeeee!!!!!
ABSOLUTELY!!!

I like the shiny mane, I don’t think any of the other breeds have had a FOCUS on hair, so that’s nice. And there never has been a dragon with fully feathered wings, even skydancers have dragon wings with feathers on top.

I agree with one of the posts above, they do look very similar to horses and the details on the face don’t particularly shout “dragon”. It’s also sorta hard to see its expression/face details? And with apparel like Rogue Masks, it would be better if you were able to see the male Rampion’s mouth, a side view instead of top view.
Yes, I have no doubts they were inspired by this thread to make veilspun dragons. Flightrising doesn't copy breed suggestions outright, but rather they patrol the threads to see what's resonating with users, and collect the traits that work best into their own design.

A lot of the crit on this thread was asking for them to be more dragon-like, have bigger feet, etc.
One person even suggested bug wings which veilspun have.

So it was a team effort to compile a list of things that resonated, and then the flightrising team took that and made a wonderful breed with the ideas.

Some of the genes leave the hair a little more plain than I would make, but overall they definitely captured the Angle I was going for.

I'm definitely quite proud of myself for coming up with the basic "gimmick" of the breed, but the credit belongs to the flightrising artists who actually brought it to life.

Thank you staff, for listening! You did awesome!

now to fundraise so i can buy some scrolls
Yes, I have no doubts they were inspired by this thread to make veilspun dragons. Flightrising doesn't copy breed suggestions outright, but rather they patrol the threads to see what's resonating with users, and collect the traits that work best into their own design.

A lot of the crit on this thread was asking for them to be more dragon-like, have bigger feet, etc.
One person even suggested bug wings which veilspun have.

So it was a team effort to compile a list of things that resonated, and then the flightrising team took that and made a wonderful breed with the ideas.

Some of the genes leave the hair a little more plain than I would make, but overall they definitely captured the Angle I was going for.

I'm definitely quite proud of myself for coming up with the basic "gimmick" of the breed, but the credit belongs to the flightrising artists who actually brought it to life.

Thank you staff, for listening! You did awesome!

now to fundraise so i can buy some scrolls
I agree this was the inspiration for the new Veilspun, and I am glad to see the staff gleaning the suggestions for ideas. Now, let's see what other cool things they find (I'm still hoping sea horse dragons, reverse genes, and calico myself.)
I agree this was the inspiration for the new Veilspun, and I am glad to see the staff gleaning the suggestions for ideas. Now, let's see what other cool things they find (I'm still hoping sea horse dragons, reverse genes, and calico myself.)
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48