Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | But into the forest never stray...
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 77 78
Hype for the creepy shadow lore :D
Hype for the creepy shadow lore :D
WOOO! Shadow!
WOOO! Shadow!
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_nknclfI9au1rgacqp.giftumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png
Ooooooooohhh!
Ooooooooohhh!
spinning_fjord.gif she/her, 3+ FR time
please ping me in forums
support empoleon supremacy
qilin subspecies
lore thread
shop
hype hype hype hype hype HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE
hype hype hype hype hype HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE
7-E69-CC0-E-479-E-40-B9-8-FB2-AC593-E37125-A.png 7qe8XEN.png
i'm still not all-in on it being shadow bc it could be nature but either way i'm hyped
i'm still not all-in on it being shadow bc it could be nature but either way i'm hyped
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o4_100.gif Lynn/Lyon | Earth
Pacific Standard Time
she/they/he
y3NW8md.gif
Oh hell yeah a Shadow ancient would be very tasty!
Oh hell yeah a Shadow ancient would be very tasty!
TOPbanner_TRENCH_V3.jpg
(Okay, not gonna lie, had a really hard time with school, had a horrible head ache, and seeing this made me so happy and hyped, thanks staff <3)
Okay heres my theory: Shadow.
Shadow because its a night, appeared when the light went out, and the design of the ancient looks like puddles of goop, like Shadowbinders hair

Likely nocturnal and hate light because they all appeared when the light went out. Maybe possibly live in packs, like mirrors? Since its titled "But into the forest never stray", sounds like they live in packs?
(Okay, not gonna lie, had a really hard time with school, had a horrible head ache, and seeing this made me so happy and hyped, thanks staff <3)
Okay heres my theory: Shadow.
Shadow because its a night, appeared when the light went out, and the design of the ancient looks like puddles of goop, like Shadowbinders hair

Likely nocturnal and hate light because they all appeared when the light went out. Maybe possibly live in packs, like mirrors? Since its titled "But into the forest never stray", sounds like they live in packs?
RYAN.png
I was clicking around and saw this, got a weird feeling in my stomach. Very exited for the new breed btw!
I was clicking around and saw this, got a weird feeling in my stomach. Very exited for the new breed btw!
e4Povii.png
MUYNhfy.png
eswSnrS.png
tqGkHih.png
bhdEs05.png
OPFWPxg.png
GpIVvm1.png
ZqTATLu.png
rnKnsgE.png
iJZWqi6.png
hey! i'm w1llyn1lly! want to read my about me? it's here ==>yo!
remember to hydrate and take a break every once in a while! oh, and stretch your wrists, wrist pain sucks.
HYPE. It looks to be a shadow breed and I’m glad it is!
HYPE. It looks to be a shadow breed and I’m glad it is!
Stardust Sap Lamp - G1 Jade/Fog XYX for sale
NATURE SPECIES?
NATURE SPECIES?
tundra monolair (except when i'm not)
201576c98bceb8a8f26f4f51d994188f4d69cc59.gif5be2f71663585fac901386458cef7c37ddb9502e.gif
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 77 78