Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Sprites & Apparel
1 2 3 4 5
@oroboros
Thank you, I'll check back in with this thread if its still available when I have funds :)
@oroboros
Thank you, I'll check back in with this thread if its still available when I have funds :)
Worn Pincushion Furry Icewarden Puppet Unhatched Ice Egg Ferberus Skull Icewarden Ice Sculpture
@BruisedKneecaps - I have another one in my vault, you're welcome to DM me if you get funds together and want it =]
@BruisedKneecaps - I have another one in my vault, you're welcome to DM me if you get funds together and want it =]
furry_fiddle.png
beemp
beemp
furry_fiddle.png
@oroboros
Sent the crossroads request!
@oroboros
Sent the crossroads request!
tumblr_inline_oki65tLbzS1tfmvub_100.pngE6nL5Eq.pngL4t11ki.gif
@Racnarath - Got it, thank you!
@Racnarath - Got it, thank you!
furry_fiddle.png
@oroboros Quick update RE the Arcane Sprite, i now have 5.5k gems and the 3rd bog egg is on and brewing. I'm getting there, slowly but surely. Soon the Arcane sprite will be mine...
@oroboros Quick update RE the Arcane Sprite, i now have 5.5k gems and the 3rd bog egg is on and brewing. I'm getting there, slowly but surely. Soon the Arcane sprite will be mine...
Please ping me
@oroboros
The.the plague sprite
I need it. Can I send a Cr with all the stuff I would offer for it? It's a lot

@kiratiyuji also hi. Lol
@oroboros
The.the plague sprite
I need it. Can I send a Cr with all the stuff I would offer for it? It's a lot

@kiratiyuji also hi. Lol

Fr+9 | Female | Devil

11kT grabs!
Wishlist
36663453.png 66019105.png 54380439.png 42871933.png
@RandomStitches - Ahahaha no worries and no rush :D

@Jeyawue - Yes definitely!
@RandomStitches - Ahahaha no worries and no rush :D

@Jeyawue - Yes definitely!
furry_fiddle.png
@Jeyawue ahhh HI JEYA
@Jeyawue ahhh HI JEYA
Shadow_Hatchery.pngShadow_Realm_Bazar.pngShadow_Realm_Art_Shop.png CALL ME TIYUJI!
Hi! I noticed you have a Bone Fiend in your bestiary and I know it's not included in the things you're selling right now, but if you ever consider selling it I'm willing to pay 160kg for it!
Hi! I noticed you have a Bone Fiend in your bestiary and I know it's not included in the things you're selling right now, but if you ever consider selling it I'm willing to pay 160kg for it!
tRvB8Xn.png
EiPW4qT.png
hZipXGO.png
1 2 3 4 5