Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Academy | free services!
1 2 3
[center][b]Notice: the Academy will be CLOSED for a bit longer because I'm very busy in my real life.[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/4kY3Vn1.png[/img][/center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/21758153][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/217582/21758153.png[/img][/url] The room you step into is large and bright. Gigantic stained glass windows let the sunlight cast colorful shapes across the floor, and towering bookshelves line the far walls. The books that decorate the shelves are all some matter of scuffed, torn, or otherwise well loved. Perhaps if you stepped closer, you could make out the words... A small dragon flutters down from the rafters, her whip-like tail curling in on itself once she reaches your eye-level. [b]"Welcome to the Academy!"[/b] The little Fae chirps. [b]"My name is Esmeralda, and I am the head mistress of classes here. Are you looking to enroll?"[/b] She barely waits for a response before she grabs your paw with her tail and begins to lead you through the school. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/QhTMzxi.png[/img][/center] Welcome to my little service giveaway corner! I have recently expanded to three different services based on the lore of my lair! If you want me to do any of these for one of your dragons, feel free to comment below with the dragon you need services for and the "curriculum" you want them to pursue! I'll DM if I need anything more from you! You may choose from these three services: [b]The Scholar's Curriculum:[/b] I write lore for your dragon! You can either send them to me and I'll surprise you with some extra coding and/or features of their bio OR I can send you the writing to implement yourself. I can write just about anything within Flight Rising guidelines, and I could even give them a small blurb about them being included into my lair's lore if you want to collab! If I take your dragon to flesh out their bio, I would only have them for about two days, they'll come back full, unbred, and they will come home with a trinket! They'll also come with an "academy journal" that details their in-character stay at the Academy. [b]The Warrior's Curriculum:[/b] I train your dragon! I am currently offering leveling up to level 10, though I do send your dragon back at level 5 so you can assign stats as you please and give them any battle stones you want. You can send them back at anytime! It takes an average of three days to train a dragon to level 5, and a week to train them to level 10. While they are with me, they will always be fed and will come back to you unbred and sometimes I'll throw in a prize they discovered while training! [b]The Mage's Curriculum:[/b] I'll choose 5 classes for your dragon to be "enrolled in", and I'll draw them learning different skills in those classes! You don't have to send me your dragon, but if you do, they'll come back fed and with a little report card! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/QhTMzxi.png[/img][/center] If you would like to help out with services for the Academy, I am more than thankful for any help! Just comment below with what you would be willing to do and I'll add you to this list! Furthermore, if you would like to help out and send some food stacks, some cheap apparel so I can send dragons home with a new outfit, or anything else, I'll make a cool little signature sticker for you guys! This definitely isn't required though, I just thought it would be a fun little thing to have ^.^ [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=545725]Astaraela[/url] is offering the Warrior's Curriculum [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=231709]Lokisaurus[/url] is offering the Warrior's Curriculum, the Mage's Curriculum, and the Scholar's Curriculum [u][b]Slots for Each Curriculum[/b][/u] [b]Warrior's Curriculum[/b] Cricket 2 3 4 5 [i]waiting[/i] [b]Mage's Curriculum[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60644241]Sprite[/url] from Thirtyninjas [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55319460]Seumas[/url] from SlytherinPr1nce [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63160514]Zonetail[/url] from Screenmaster Calypso from Lealeath - from Cherryfleck [i]waiting[/i] [b]Scholar's Curriculum[/b] Bellatrix from UwiBami 2 3 4 5 [i]waiting[/i][/center]
Notice: the Academy will be CLOSED for a bit longer because I'm very busy in my real life.

4kY3Vn1.png
21758153.png The room you step into is large and bright. Gigantic stained glass windows let the sunlight cast colorful shapes across the floor, and towering bookshelves line the far walls. The books that decorate the shelves are all some matter of scuffed, torn, or otherwise well loved. Perhaps if you stepped closer, you could make out the words...

A small dragon flutters down from the rafters, her whip-like tail curling in on itself once she reaches your eye-level.

"Welcome to the Academy!" The little Fae chirps. "My name is Esmeralda, and I am the head mistress of classes here. Are you looking to enroll?" She barely waits for a response before she grabs your paw with her tail and begins to lead you through the school.
QhTMzxi.png

Welcome to my little service giveaway corner! I have recently expanded to three different services based on the lore of my lair! If you want me to do any of these for one of your dragons, feel free to comment below with the dragon you need services for and the "curriculum" you want them to pursue! I'll DM if I need anything more from you! You may choose from these three services:

The Scholar's Curriculum: I write lore for your dragon! You can either send them to me and I'll surprise you with some extra coding and/or features of their bio OR I can send you the writing to implement yourself. I can write just about anything within Flight Rising guidelines, and I could even give them a small blurb about them being included into my lair's lore if you want to collab!

If I take your dragon to flesh out their bio, I would only have them for about two days, they'll come back full, unbred, and they will come home with a trinket! They'll also come with an "academy journal" that details their in-character stay at the Academy.

The Warrior's Curriculum: I train your dragon! I am currently offering leveling up to level 10, though I do send your dragon back at level 5 so you can assign stats as you please and give them any battle stones you want. You can send them back at anytime!

It takes an average of three days to train a dragon to level 5, and a week to train them to level 10. While they are with me, they will always be fed and will come back to you unbred and sometimes I'll throw in a prize they discovered while training!

The Mage's Curriculum: I'll choose 5 classes for your dragon to be "enrolled in", and I'll draw them learning different skills in those classes! You don't have to send me your dragon, but if you do, they'll come back fed and with a little report card!
QhTMzxi.png

If you would like to help out with services for the Academy, I am more than thankful for any help! Just comment below with what you would be willing to do and I'll add you to this list!

Furthermore, if you would like to help out and send some food stacks, some cheap apparel so I can send dragons home with a new outfit, or anything else, I'll make a cool little signature sticker for you guys! This definitely isn't required though, I just thought it would be a fun little thing to have ^.^
Astaraela is offering the Warrior's Curriculum
Lokisaurus is offering the Warrior's Curriculum, the Mage's Curriculum, and the Scholar's Curriculum

Slots for Each Curriculum
Warrior's Curriculum
Cricket
waiting

Mage's Curriculum
Sprite from Thirtyninjas
Seumas from SlytherinPr1nce
Zonetail from Screenmaster
Calypso from Lealeath
- from Cherryfleck
waiting

Scholar's Curriculum
Bellatrix from UwiBami
waiting
qhK4FYS.png
5OBxblq.png
k7mTvIf.png
smallest dragon lair adopts
old oaks collector
rare color collector
@lokisaurus (was i supposed to ping?)
Ooh, ty for doing this!
I'll be sending one dragon over through pm!

Edit: you know what, I don't think I can send dragons through pm. I'll send one through cr
@lokisaurus (was i supposed to ping?)
Ooh, ty for doing this!
I'll be sending one dragon over through pm!

Edit: you know what, I don't think I can send dragons through pm. I'll send one through cr
dTi4eBQ.png
* Frieren
* dragon sales
* wishlist

@lokisaurus

ooo could i get a dragon trained? i'd greatly appreciate it <3

i'll send a dragon through cr as soon as you give the ok :D
@lokisaurus

ooo could i get a dragon trained? i'd greatly appreciate it <3

i'll send a dragon through cr as soon as you give the ok :D

pings r always ok :)
forum games; main dragons are first two tabs or either lair or hibden
@wuushi your dragon has been accepted into the Academy! They will begin classes shortly!

@ThornsofaRose good news, we've reserved a spot in our accelerated path for one of your dragons! Feel free to send them over anytime!
@wuushi your dragon has been accepted into the Academy! They will begin classes shortly!

@ThornsofaRose good news, we've reserved a spot in our accelerated path for one of your dragons! Feel free to send them over anytime!
qhK4FYS.png
5OBxblq.png
k7mTvIf.png
old oaks collector
rare color collector
@lokisaurus could you please train one of my dragons?
@lokisaurus could you please train one of my dragons?
@lokisaurus would you be willing to train some of my dragons?
@lokisaurus would you be willing to train some of my dragons?
@lokisaurus would you be able to train one of my dragons?
@lokisaurus would you be able to train one of my dragons?
__________________ gfCdYdH.gif ___ Mick
They/He
FR+2
___ I'm always subbed to my threads
G1 Sales
Wishlist
@lokisuarus
If you have time, can you please train one of my dragons?
@lokisuarus
If you have time, can you please train one of my dragons?
................... tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
BapeTheFish
She/Her
FR time +0 but I'm online at weird times
Avatar dragon | Wishlist | Fandragons!
pixel birds credit
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_r1_100.gif
@lokisuarus
i would love to send a dragon over. please give me tap when you have available spot, thank you
@lokisuarus
i would love to send a dragon over. please give me tap when you have available spot, thank you
@TimeArcher @ghostyboi @nonlineardogtime @BapeTheFish @Gilgaamesh
Feel free to send over a dragon for training. Projected "graduation" date is November 22nd (quite possibly earlier if my work schedule permits.)
@TimeArcher @ghostyboi @nonlineardogtime @BapeTheFish @Gilgaamesh
Feel free to send over a dragon for training. Projected "graduation" date is November 22nd (quite possibly earlier if my work schedule permits.)
qhK4FYS.png
5OBxblq.png
k7mTvIf.png
old oaks collector
rare color collector
1 2 3