Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Averie's "Who's Online?" Events!
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
@BapeTheFish Sure thing! I'll add you now :3
@BapeTheFish Sure thing! I'll add you now :3
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/xKTEM8D.png[/img][/center] ------- [center][size=5]Congratulations [b]@SterlingIndigo![/b][/size] You have been selected as a [b]Who's Online?[/b] Giveaway winner! :) Please choose which prize you would like from the options below: [item=winter wind][item=Mottled Buttersnake][item=Guinea Pig] Please claim your prize within [b]24 hours[/b], or a new winner will be drawn <3[/center]
xKTEM8D.png

Congratulations @SterlingIndigo!

You have been selected as a Who's Online? Giveaway winner! :)

Please choose which prize you would like from the options below:

Winter Wind Mottled Buttersnake Guinea Pig

Please claim your prize within 24 hours, or a new winner will be drawn <3
@Averie
What?! Wow! Thank you sooo much! This made my day! I would love to have the winter Wind apparel please :D
And please add me to the pinglist, this is such an amazing idea!
@Averie
What?! Wow! Thank you sooo much! This made my day! I would love to have the winter Wind apparel please :D
And please add me to the pinglist, this is such an amazing idea!
enE3GBj.png
@SterlingIndigo

I'm so happy! You're very welcome! ^^ <3

I'll add you to the ping list and send your prize over now <3
@SterlingIndigo

I'm so happy! You're very welcome! ^^ <3

I'll add you to the ping list and send your prize over now <3
@Averie: Hello! May I be added to the pinglist? This seems cool ^^
@Averie: Hello! May I be added to the pinglist? This seems cool ^^
1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifnightwolf
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifintp
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifpronoun indifferent
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.giffr+3

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifmy hatchery!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifmy lair
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifnesting grounds ^^
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifcredit
@Averie may i also be added to the pinglist?
@Averie may i also be added to the pinglist?

pings r always ok :)
forum games; main dragons are first two tabs or either lair or hibden
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/xKTEM8D.png[/img][/center] ------- [center][size=5]Congratulations [b]@FruitAndFlour![/b][/size] You have been selected as a [b]Who's Online?[/b] Giveaway winner! :) Please choose which prize you would like from the options below: [item=winter wind][item=Mottled Buttersnake][item=Guinea Pig] Please claim your prize within [b]24 hours[/b], or a new winner will be drawn <3[/center]
xKTEM8D.png

Congratulations @FruitAndFlour!

You have been selected as a Who's Online? Giveaway winner! :)

Please choose which prize you would like from the options below:

Winter Wind Mottled Buttersnake Guinea Pig

Please claim your prize within 24 hours, or a new winner will be drawn <3
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/WOMdS35.png[/img] ------ @Dinolee @nymphaeas @ShiningFlight @Marcii08 @ilan @Cassofish @voidchick @wantacookie @findingpears @Eizwein @SilverNW @Victorzies @Crytzall @Naivety @Bearsunnysideup @Snamorta @Aquafilia @PlayourThree @BrokenLegacy @Librq @Prescott @SnacMeister @HoneyedBee @ezlu @Hello32123 @Radiance @Fabellaura @Karacal @stinkbarr @FaerieQueene @Shihana @Draggongirl777 @GalacticWonder @ineffablecomedy @samc18 @JuniiperTea @SpiritX @Screenmaster @Dreamstate @MotherOfBeardies @LollipopDoc @kitty1425 @Nyley @Rainbowlight @MinnowFox @Lunalis @Herodias @Binkobonko @lucifurLaurens @Obumbratio @Duskphoenix @CalwynCove @kiaatje123 @CatyCrisis @Dragonation @CrabRave @RoseArcana @chorderaos @Cometflower @BapeTheFish @SterlingIndigo @xnightwolf @ThornsofaRose ---------[/center] [center][size=5][b]All Prizes Won! <3[/b][/size][/center] ----- [center]Hello everyone! :) Welcome to the [b]Ping List Exclusive Event[/b]! <3 [u][b]How It Works[/b][/u] The [b]first three[/b] people from the ping list to answer the question below with the correct answer will win a prize! Woohoo![/center] [center][b]*Please use the answer form below or your answer will not count <3[/b][/center] ------ [center][u][b]The Prizes[/b][/u] [item=ham-ham][item=ham-ham][item=ham-ham][/center] ----- [center][u][b]The Question[/b][/u] [size=5]What colour runes does my dragon Cornflower have? <3[/size] [u][b]Answer Form[/b][/u] [center][b]*Please use the answer form below or your answer will not count <3[/b][/center] [quote=Answer Form] [left]@Averie, I know the answer! <3 Username: Answer: [/left] [/quote] ----- [b]Good luck! ^^ <3[/b][/center]

All Prizes Won! <3

Hello everyone! :) Welcome to the Ping List Exclusive Event! <3

How It Works

The first three people from the ping list to answer the question below with the correct answer will win a prize! Woohoo!

*Please use the answer form below or your answer will not count <3

The Prizes

Ham-ham Ham-ham Ham-ham

The Question

What colour runes does my dragon Cornflower have? <3

Answer Form

*Please use the answer form below or your answer will not count <3

Answer Form wrote:
@Averie, I know the answer! <3

Username:

Answer:

Good luck! ^^ <3

@Averie Woah what??? I didn't expect this?? :OOO Thank you so much! This made me really happy. [emoji=tundra happy size=1] I'd love the Guinea Pig apparel, and thanks again!
@Averie Woah what??? I didn't expect this?? :OOO
Thank you so much! This made me really happy. I'd love the Guinea Pig apparel, and thanks again!
deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gif FMoJ9vk.png
H2jRHgT.png
J7D1quC.png

Hi, I'm Fruit! I'm a digital artist, amateur fiction writer, aspiring musician (bass), but most of all: a professional idiot. My two favorite things are rock 'n roll and frillback pigeons.
ezgif-3-3eb9aae531.gif

FMoJ9vk.pngRDt6LqI.pngJ7D1quC.png
uQA55c0.pngimage0.giftumblr_inline_oki6607XCW1tfmvub_100.png
@FruitAndFlour

I'm so glad! You're welcome! I hope you enjoy your guinea pig :3 I'll send them over now! <3
@FruitAndFlour

I'm so glad! You're welcome! I hope you enjoy your guinea pig :3 I'll send them over now! <3
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30