Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Baldwin rant
Oh the purgatory of brewing bog scrolls. Another [item=Fine Alchemical Reduction]? Didn't we just do this? Do I look like I'm made of purple sludge? And now we're out of green. I have been brewing this scroll for a hundred years. Okay, it's satisfying when they all chain together like 2047. But there is just so much that goes into this.
Oh the purgatory of brewing bog scrolls.

Another Fine Alchemical Reduction ? Didn't we just do this? Do I look like I'm made of purple sludge?

And now we're out of green.

I have been brewing this scroll for a hundred years.

Okay, it's satisfying when they all chain together like 2047. But there is just so much that goes into this.
vSxK3u9.png
Moooooood, honestly I hate brewing the fine alchemical stuff but you need so many of them all the time.....

Baldwin, I'm begging you to take anything else pl--
Moooooood, honestly I hate brewing the fine alchemical stuff but you need so many of them all the time.....

Baldwin, I'm begging you to take anything else pl--
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
I just reached level 16 and am trying to brew a Bog scroll while saving almost all my kt.

Fine Alchemical Reductions have become the bane of my existence. I'm ALMOST done but then I run out of goo entirely and re-evaluate all of my life choices. Never sludge, just goo.
I just reached level 16 and am trying to brew a Bog scroll while saving almost all my kt.

Fine Alchemical Reductions have become the bane of my existence. I'm ALMOST done but then I run out of goo entirely and re-evaluate all of my life choices. Never sludge, just goo.
ice_small.png tRvB8Xn.pngg585y1V.pngbYt72YT.pngJ7D1quC.png
BT1N47G.pngIUweZNB.pngqhK4FYS.png5hF3FGk.png
Just a tired gal who likes to talk too much ^^
Right now, I'm trying to get some Magister appearal. I think I'll just power brew to Lv 10.

If only there was a way to speed it up.
Right now, I'm trying to get some Magister appearal. I think I'll just power brew to Lv 10.

If only there was a way to speed it up.
My deviantart: https://www.deviantart.com/libbysspecies
LoppyLibby on Discord
Green Apple on Google and Youtube
FlahtheWhip on Reddit
I try getting red goo
Just red goo
Baldwin I know you keep all the red to yourself and just tell me 'oh turned out green again haha!'
I try getting red goo
Just red goo
Baldwin I know you keep all the red to yourself and just tell me 'oh turned out green again haha!'
qR6otwA.png