Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [RESOURCE] Free Pixel Familiars
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19
Ahhh! I love them, I loved the Libra so the fact that you were still able to keep great quality of it in the pixel is so amazing!
Ahhh! I love them, I loved the Libra so the fact that you were still able to keep great quality of it in the pixel is so amazing!
wugdsc4.png ---- - jtTH2PS.gif
-Lore
------ wFqHTqy.png ---
-Chicken
-FR+2
-she/Her
-Loves anything felidae
-Loves to draw!
-Needs FR currency ;0;
--- NSexOmD.gif
--- -.- Boop me
--- wugdsc4.png
@Chickendinner i was moderately suprised and also genuinely happy to see how well it came out. Its hard to tell how these things are gonna look when I'm staring at a super large highly pixelated version of them. Haha!

I give all credit to IbisPaint X. Great program. Wish it would preserve layers but beggars can't be choosers. Haha.
@Chickendinner i was moderately suprised and also genuinely happy to see how well it came out. Its hard to tell how these things are gonna look when I'm staring at a super large highly pixelated version of them. Haha!

I give all credit to IbisPaint X. Great program. Wish it would preserve layers but beggars can't be choosers. Haha.
Pix-fam.png
I-C-adopt.png

Pixel Familiars

Adopt Shop
_________________________________ Hatchery

Dress dragons. Win Treasure.
Nest.png
Luminax-mini.png
Thank you for keeping this up to date!
Thank you for keeping this up to date!
[quote name="ProbablyLying" date="2020-10-08 15:48:28" ] @/Chickendinner i was moderately suprised and also genuinely happy to see how well it came out. Its hard to tell how these things are gonna look when I'm staring at a super large highly pixelated version of them. Haha! I give all credit to IbisPaint X. Great program. Wish it would preserve layers but beggars can't be choosers. Haha. [/quote] It makes sense, I don't make pixels often, but I totally understand! I know people who use IbisPaint X, but I've never been really good at using it, I think it's pretty good though for being a free program, but I'm not on mobile often.
ProbablyLying wrote on 2020-10-08 15:48:28:
@/Chickendinner i was moderately suprised and also genuinely happy to see how well it came out. Its hard to tell how these things are gonna look when I'm staring at a super large highly pixelated version of them. Haha!

It makes sense, I don't make pixels often, but I totally understand!

I know people who use IbisPaint X, but I've never been really good at using it, I think it's pretty good though for being a free program, but I'm not on mobile often.
wugdsc4.png ---- - jtTH2PS.gif
-Lore
------ wFqHTqy.png ---
-Chicken
-FR+2
-she/Her
-Loves anything felidae
-Loves to draw!
-Needs FR currency ;0;
--- NSexOmD.gif
--- -.- Boop me
--- wugdsc4.png
@ProbablyLying

can you add me to the pinglist please
@ProbablyLying

can you add me to the pinglist please
6mMEIZV.png

| Akeovelora

| he/they.

"With so much at stake, and so many eyes upon him, he feels it necessary to stay strong and to silently bear any burden."
akeovelora.gif

6mMEIZV.png
76125719p.png
@JaySkele789 @sleepycnidarians @caleostan

You have all been added! Thanks for your interest in my humble project!
@JaySkele789 @sleepycnidarians @caleostan

You have all been added! Thanks for your interest in my humble project!
Pix-fam.png
I-C-adopt.png

Pixel Familiars

Adopt Shop

Nest.png
Luminax-mini.png
@ProbablyLying

These are amazing!!! Could I also please be added to the ping list? Thank you in advance!
@ProbablyLying

These are amazing!!! Could I also please be added to the ping list? Thank you in advance!
1Tb5pBN.pngbeanie.pngwind_panbling_by_cicide76536-dcipnll.gif
@Kaitowang thanks! You've been added
@Kaitowang thanks! You've been added
Pix-fam.png
I-C-adopt.png

Pixel Familiars

Adopt Shop

Nest.png
Luminax-mini.png
Thank you!
Thank you!
1Tb5pBN.pngbeanie.pngwind_panbling_by_cicide76536-dcipnll.gif
wowie these are really good !! i really adore all of them and i'd love to be pinged whenever more come out ~
wowie these are really good !! i really adore all of them and i'd love to be pinged whenever more come out ~
y6Tz96p.png
ъуъ
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19