Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Things you're considered weird for doing
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22
I mix peanut butter and jelly in a bowl and just eat it without bread, and my sister teased me for it and called it weird/gross, and then when someone else started doing it she thought it was amazing and said she'd never seen someone do it before like I just- ????
I mix peanut butter and jelly in a bowl and just eat it without bread, and my sister teased me for it and called it weird/gross, and then when someone else started doing it she thought it was amazing and said she'd never seen someone do it before like I just- ????
cJtpTvm.png
I call out for things I've lost. "baby come back, you can blame it all on meeeeeee"
I call out for things I've lost. "baby come back, you can blame it all on meeeeeee"
fWKq08u.gif
i refer to myself as 'we' a lot. probably just a side effect of being a twin, we both do it.
i will yell references in public when only one other person will get it, and we both break down laughing, but everyone stares at us like we're insane. also a twin thing, i think.
i yell at the tv screen when I'm watching something and the characters are being dumb
i violently lipsync to songs whenever i'm listening to them on my headphones
i refer to myself as 'we' a lot. probably just a side effect of being a twin, we both do it.
i will yell references in public when only one other person will get it, and we both break down laughing, but everyone stares at us like we're insane. also a twin thing, i think.
i yell at the tv screen when I'm watching something and the characters are being dumb
i violently lipsync to songs whenever i'm listening to them on my headphones
ve/they/it
[url]=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fs4/2266763]bigger__bbb_button____flight_rising_by_myth_o_logical-daes7nv.png[/url]
i don't drink coffee. either everyone thinks i'm a god when i say that or everyone thinks i'm some hellspawn with no limits on energy
really, all i do is get the required 6-10 hours of sleep i want or need

it's not exactly something weird i do, it's something my brain does: every time someone asks me how i'm feeling, if i'm not currently upset at something or whatever, i respond with words like "am" or "here." i don't know what i'm feeling, i'm just kind of rolling along on a flat surface

and i suck at starting or participating in conversations so i just kinda stand off to the side and let someone else fill in my possible place

since i really never end up revealing anything weird i do, here are a few that i assume people would think i'm weird for:

i scratch off mosquito bites. like, i scratch the bite until it yeets itself off of my body. it doesn't itch anymore after i scratch it off so

i spend pretty much all my time on the computer

i draw with a mouse (this i end up telling plenty of people on the internet if we get on the digital art subject)
i don't drink coffee. either everyone thinks i'm a god when i say that or everyone thinks i'm some hellspawn with no limits on energy
really, all i do is get the required 6-10 hours of sleep i want or need

it's not exactly something weird i do, it's something my brain does: every time someone asks me how i'm feeling, if i'm not currently upset at something or whatever, i respond with words like "am" or "here." i don't know what i'm feeling, i'm just kind of rolling along on a flat surface

and i suck at starting or participating in conversations so i just kinda stand off to the side and let someone else fill in my possible place

since i really never end up revealing anything weird i do, here are a few that i assume people would think i'm weird for:

i scratch off mosquito bites. like, i scratch the bite until it yeets itself off of my body. it doesn't itch anymore after i scratch it off so

i spend pretty much all my time on the computer

i draw with a mouse (this i end up telling plenty of people on the internet if we get on the digital art subject)

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
Most of mine are food related :p

-drink my tea black, no cream or sweeteners, doesn't matter the type of tea or how bitter it is
-sometimes i put a single icecube in a glass of milk to make it colder
-use a spoon instead of a knife to make pb&j's, idk I just find it easier
-makeshift chicken sandwiches consisting of a frozen roll and 2 chicken nuggets
-frequently talk to myself
-double jointed in my fingers
Most of mine are food related :p

-drink my tea black, no cream or sweeteners, doesn't matter the type of tea or how bitter it is
-sometimes i put a single icecube in a glass of milk to make it colder
-use a spoon instead of a knife to make pb&j's, idk I just find it easier
-makeshift chicken sandwiches consisting of a frozen roll and 2 chicken nuggets
-frequently talk to myself
-double jointed in my fingers
vbbxBX.png9QNbhfp.png
* my vegetarianism

*sewing alot

* Making fursuits/ long furbies

*Talking to myself

*Despise coffee

*I love horror movies and cartoons, but anything on adult swim freaks me out

* Talking to my pets

*Nicknaming myself

*Hissing when provoked out of nowhere
* my vegetarianism

*sewing alot

* Making fursuits/ long furbies

*Talking to myself

*Despise coffee

*I love horror movies and cartoons, but anything on adult swim freaks me out

* Talking to my pets

*Nicknaming myself

*Hissing when provoked out of nowhere
shes_so_small.gif ssssssssssssssssssssss
shiloh/piper
any prns
:-)
sssssssssssssssssssssssss shes_so_small.gif
-i eat pizza and pizza bites cold
-i like roleplaying & fanfiction
-i'm usually very intimidating or in a constant state of irritation, but my favorite colors are pastels (specifically pink) and my favorite movie is tinker bell and the winter fairy
-i lick the graphite off my pinky while drawing (cus i dont wanna get up!)
-i don't like ice in my drinks
-i eat pizza and pizza bites cold
-i like roleplaying & fanfiction
-i'm usually very intimidating or in a constant state of irritation, but my favorite colors are pastels (specifically pink) and my favorite movie is tinker bell and the winter fairy
-i lick the graphite off my pinky while drawing (cus i dont wanna get up!)
-i don't like ice in my drinks
uuh
I hiss
i growl
i refer to myself as "we", I'm a twin
I hate it when people touch me
I'm the epitome of "stupid catfolk"
I know at least 10 different ways to badly hurt people, I'm a writer
uuh
I hiss
i growl
i refer to myself as "we", I'm a twin
I hate it when people touch me
I'm the epitome of "stupid catfolk"
I know at least 10 different ways to badly hurt people, I'm a writer
Y7SQTyD.pngwAagtYO.png
3zC95yz.png
Moon Jellies: an Undertide Subspecies
I set up my computer so the right mouse button is the main one instead of the left. It just feels more natural to me somehow.
I set up my computer so the right mouse button is the main one instead of the left. It just feels more natural to me somehow.
JOZEYlN.png

EF79DC3B-E077-439D-9F11-FAFDD61A04F5.png

hc22-4.png
Saying that spiders and centipedes are cute
Saying that spiders and centipedes are cute
HESLOSTIT_1.gif Anon
They/them, minor
RP friendly (ask about fandoms n OCs)
Ping/PM me if you wish, Idrc :)
Current projects:
Dragon-sona breeding project
Fandergs n whatnot