Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Spooky DErgs For FReE!
Everyone who isn't on action house is for free! Not for fodder tho.
Everyone who isn't on action house is for free! Not for fodder tho.
@kittystar3

I don't imagine that fire primal at the bottom is free, is he? :0 I'd pay for him depending on what you'd want!
@kittystar3

I don't imagine that fire primal at the bottom is free, is he? :0 I'd pay for him depending on what you'd want!
hR0Jew3.png
SdTCfaF.png

LatCuiE.png
@Skedge If you wanna pay for him you can I'm cool with anything :3
@Skedge If you wanna pay for him you can I'm cool with anything :3
@KittyStar3 Ohh! I'll send you a CR then! :D
@KittyStar3 Ohh! I'll send you a CR then! :D
hR0Jew3.png
SdTCfaF.png

LatCuiE.png
@KittyStar3

Primals are worth quite a lot because they’re rare to hatch, adding that they’re born on halloween and have a halloween theme, i wouldn’t. I’d sell him for around 450g. (Honestly i wouldn’t sell i’d keep) But it’s your choice :3
@KittyStar3

Primals are worth quite a lot because they’re rare to hatch, adding that they’re born on halloween and have a halloween theme, i wouldn’t. I’d sell him for around 450g. (Honestly i wouldn’t sell i’d keep) But it’s your choice :3
@KittyStar3

If you wanna keep him that's totally fine, friend. You can decline the offer I made you and sell them for what they're worth! Again that's totally up to you :D They do go for a lot, but he'd have a loving home here so it's whatever feels good to you!! ♥
@KittyStar3

If you wanna keep him that's totally fine, friend. You can decline the offer I made you and sell them for what they're worth! Again that's totally up to you :D They do go for a lot, but he'd have a loving home here so it's whatever feels good to you!! ♥
hR0Jew3.png
SdTCfaF.png

LatCuiE.png
bleep bloop
bleep bloop