Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ravebringer
1 2 3 4 5
[quote name="Silver202" date="2020-10-30 10:21:19" ] The solution to the plague-aesthetic controversy was staring us in the face the whole time. Plague flight 2.0: exactly as deadly but sickeningly colorful instead of red/green/brown. [/quote] That is what Arcane is for.. I want my horror flight...
Silver202 wrote on 2020-10-30 10:21:19:
The solution to the plague-aesthetic controversy was staring us in the face the whole time.

Plague flight 2.0: exactly as deadly but sickeningly colorful instead of red/green/brown.
That is what Arcane is for..
I want my horror flight...
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
How did you make this? Artbreeder or something? As said by others, it's hard to make out the non-Plaguebringer components, although they definitely have a Lisa Frank-esque feel; therefore, "mashed together by an AI" sounds like an appropriate explanation... [emoji=mirror confused size=1]
How did you make this? Artbreeder or something?

As said by others, it's hard to make out the non-Plaguebringer components, although they definitely have a Lisa Frank-esque feel; therefore, "mashed together by an AI" sounds like an appropriate explanation...
wofr_by_epicdragon99-da5ra91.png
Where did you get this picture of me
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
[center][quote name="PearlConnor" date="2020-10-30 13:20:58" ] Where did you get this picture of me [/quote] darn u and i must look really similar[/center]
PearlConnor wrote on 2020-10-30 13:20:58:

darn u and i must look really similar
CStGtqv.png
chaos makes the muse.
› zae(yrn) | any prns
about me
icon dragon
[quote name="Zepher" date="2020-10-30 10:18:38" ] someone got lisa frank'd. [/quote]
Zepher wrote on 2020-10-30 10:18:38:
someone got lisa frank'd.
06xk8gV.png
XrUXyrn.gifse5O2Tt.gifpxx5HPD.gif
Believe me, darling
The stars were made for falling
[img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/bp4TsU96rxs/maxresdefault.jpg[/img]
maxresdefault.jpg
LRphJMG.png
I knew eating the All-Seeing Shrooms was a bad idea!
I knew eating the All-Seeing Shrooms was a bad idea!
tumblr_paowz6ygV51s79fpho3_400.png Mediscoot's Projects and Quests
NPC Color Guide
Monthly Coliseum Challenge Thread
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
Looking at this distinctly reminds me of this gif (cw: kinda trippy, morphs like an eldritch being) of a frog with some sort of filter on it.

The weird frog thing aside, I'd love to see the RaveBringer on a folder or something.
Looking at this distinctly reminds me of this gif (cw: kinda trippy, morphs like an eldritch being) of a frog with some sort of filter on it.

The weird frog thing aside, I'd love to see the RaveBringer on a folder or something.
XR2L6R5.png
hzM3Sr2.pngWAWs3m5.png

2PD5mX1.png I've never hoarded items before but I've made it my goal to see just how much salt I can accumulate. Send me those sweet salt stacks, you wont regret it. (4968 piles of salt)
scGIGIO.png
remind me to come back when im high
remind me to come back when im high
happy_monkey_circle.gif
i can't process that image. i just can't. what is that
it looks awesome but it also breaks my brain
i can't process that image. i just can't. what is that
it looks awesome but it also breaks my brain
1 2 3 4 5