Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Lair Clearout for Arpg things
1 2
@Vyris what is arpg?
@Vyris what is arpg?
@KitsumiMahon I'm not super aware of the prices of things, especially the prehi stuff , but for the python tyr and warg/mega and the opal splits with POTL I can do the 9kg? or if you would rather wildclaw scrolls I can do those, just let me know
@KitsumiMahon I'm not super aware of the prices of things, especially the prehi stuff , but for the python tyr and warg/mega and the opal splits with POTL I can do the 9kg? or if you would rather wildclaw scrolls I can do those, just let me know
@SpecialDragon12 in this case it's art role play game ^^
@SpecialDragon12 in this case it's art role play game ^^
@Vyris - that trade works for me! If you want to send the gems, I can post for the geno trades. And I have both of my split slots open for this month if you wanted to use those right away too. Otherwise just go ahead and let me know when you plan on using them, preferably before the month starts so I can make sure to still have both split slots open.
@Vyris - that trade works for me! If you want to send the gems, I can post for the geno trades. And I have both of my split slots open for this month if you wanted to use those right away too. Otherwise just go ahead and let me know when you plan on using them, preferably before the month starts so I can make sure to still have both split slots open.
H5mMPK3.png
@KitsumiMahon Sent it over ^^ I'll use the splits right away so no problem there
@KitsumiMahon Sent it over ^^ I'll use the splits right away so no problem there
@Vyris - Sounds good, just tag me in the breeding(s) and I'll confirm. If I don't post within a bit you can send me a PM on here, I'm most likely grinding coli or something haha

Also I sent a note with your proofs, if you want to confirm that you got it, that would be great (otherwise I'll be paranoid that I sent to the wrong person or something lol)
@Vyris - Sounds good, just tag me in the breeding(s) and I'll confirm. If I don't post within a bit you can send me a PM on here, I'm most likely grinding coli or something haha

Also I sent a note with your proofs, if you want to confirm that you got it, that would be great (otherwise I'll be paranoid that I sent to the wrong person or something lol)
H5mMPK3.png
@KitsumiMahon Yep thats me! <3 i'll tag you shortly when I throw the breedings in

And thank you for the trade!
@KitsumiMahon Yep thats me! <3 i'll tag you shortly when I throw the breedings in

And thank you for the trade!
1 2