Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Lair Clearout for Arpg things
1 2
Flight Rising Items for ARPG Things
I’m not much into FR rn so i’m doing a cleanout and i’m trading/selling my stuff for arpg things. As far as i’ve checked its allowed? If not please let me know

If you have anything to trade, it doesn't have to be equal value to the FR item, I just have to like it..lol

I’m looking for genos, imports, items- I’ll look at anything.
My mains are Kukuri, Primeval-Age, WoR, Felvargs, but i’ll look at stuff from others too, like tokota, vesper, souls-between, kise..anything
You can also offer art, though i’m picky (you must be ok with me submitting these for arpgs, with full credit + link to you of course)

down to business- here is what I have for trade/sell

9k+ Gems
400kish Treasure
3 Wildclaw scrolls, Cherub Gene, Poison Gene, Jupiter Gene, Weathered Gene (Goaler)

Multiple of each Event Items- Sunguard chest, Crystalhide theads, Chillspike collar, Moonglow thorns, Gustborn balloon, Seashell mantle, Leafy gladeboughs, Solar Blades, mesa mechanojets, will o the ember, cosmologist fieldtools, luminous legguards, greenskeeper treeshroud. Also have a few skeletal chimes, but i'm very tent on those

Tons of apparel
G1s, many of which are gened, some of which are doubles (check my lair, they are all ofo)
More UMAs than i’d to admit, i'll get to those later if anyone is interested. You can see some on my dragons

Flight Rising Items for ARPG Things
I’m not much into FR rn so i’m doing a cleanout and i’m trading/selling my stuff for arpg things. As far as i’ve checked its allowed? If not please let me know

If you have anything to trade, it doesn't have to be equal value to the FR item, I just have to like it..lol

I’m looking for genos, imports, items- I’ll look at anything.
My mains are Kukuri, Primeval-Age, WoR, Felvargs, but i’ll look at stuff from others too, like tokota, vesper, souls-between, kise..anything
You can also offer art, though i’m picky (you must be ok with me submitting these for arpgs, with full credit + link to you of course)

down to business- here is what I have for trade/sell

9k+ Gems
400kish Treasure
3 Wildclaw scrolls, Cherub Gene, Poison Gene, Jupiter Gene, Weathered Gene (Goaler)

Multiple of each Event Items- Sunguard chest, Crystalhide theads, Chillspike collar, Moonglow thorns, Gustborn balloon, Seashell mantle, Leafy gladeboughs, Solar Blades, mesa mechanojets, will o the ember, cosmologist fieldtools, luminous legguards, greenskeeper treeshroud. Also have a few skeletal chimes, but i'm very tent on those

Tons of apparel
G1s, many of which are gened, some of which are doubles (check my lair, they are all ofo)
More UMAs than i’d to admit, i'll get to those later if anyone is interested. You can see some on my dragons

@Vyris Your lair is so beautiful! [s][i]imma cry[/i][/s] Totally interested in your G1s! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Vyris

Your lair is so beautiful! imma cry
Totally interested in your G1s!
R3OpbRR.png
thank you! <3 they are all up for offers for arpg stuff ^^
thank you! <3 they are all up for offers for arpg stuff ^^
Still trading! Now very interested in Tokota stuff aswell
Still trading! Now very interested in Tokota stuff aswell
@Vyris - I'm interested in your currency, Wildclaw scrolls, and possibly some of the G1s! You can check out my tokotna profile and let me know if any of my tokotas or bank items interest you. I also have genos from various arps here, a couple felvargs and some reos.

Not everything is for sale, but it's kinda hard to list what is and isn't available lol so just let me know if anything catches your eye and I'll let you know if I'm willing to trade it.
@Vyris - I'm interested in your currency, Wildclaw scrolls, and possibly some of the G1s! You can check out my tokotna profile and let me know if any of my tokotas or bank items interest you. I also have genos from various arps here, a couple felvargs and some reos.

Not everything is for sale, but it's kinda hard to list what is and isn't available lol so just let me know if anything catches your eye and I'll let you know if I'm willing to trade it.
H5mMPK3.png
@Vyris Any chance you'd consider taking cold, hard dragoncash for some of your listed fest items or a dragon or two? A bit of a long shot but I figured it'd be worth it to check.
@Vyris Any chance you'd consider taking cold, hard dragoncash for some of your listed fest items or a dragon or two? A bit of a long shot but I figured it'd be worth it to check.
kMxWaq5.png LOL > Formerly BORKBEAN
> FRT +0 | He/Him
> Buying FEST CURRENCY | ACCENTS | WISHLIST
@KitsumiMahon Sorry for the wait, I forgot to check up on this ffff
There is alot i'm interested in!

Especially this, though I'm assuming if there is one not for sale, it'll be this ha
Aiolos 6291 x Fairy Floss 4019
Proof: www.deviantart.com/comments/1/
1) (Male - Vayron - Runner - Healthy)
F: Lisse Coat
T: Vulpes Ears, Short Tuft Tail, Round Eyes
P: Opalescent Collared Dusted Lavender with Curtain and Ray
G: Lav+nOp/nCt/Co/nR/Du

Is this Cirro? the genos are the same, I assume it is

Easily will do the 9kg, 400kt, and wildclaw scrolls and whatever else for him if he is up for sale, however

Some other things I like here though-
Kiki https://tokotna.com/imports/index.php?id=38398

Paroni 8791 x Bocianne 8302
2) (Female - Tyrian - Empyrian - Healthy)
T: Bear Ears, Flap Tail, Round Eyes
P: Python Inked Hot Pink with Underbelly and Fig Glint
G: HoP+nPt/hU/nIn/Gl-Fig

Alhundylor 8793 x Indra 8960
1) (Male - Tyrian - Empyrian - Healthy)
T: Vulpes Ears, Flap Tail, Feline Eyes
P: Sea with Tobiano Vitiligo and Melanism
G: Sea+nTb/nVit/nMel

Dire Worg
ss/Ee/ff/nn/oo/Sp/Un/Da/St/Rn
Earth with Dipped, Unders, Dapple, Stripe, and Roan
Mane: Standard
Tail: Standard
Mutation: Albino
Proof: comments.deviantart.com/1/7715

Megaloceros
ss/ee/ff/nn/Oo/Fo/Sc/Sy/Rn/Si/Nm
Ochre with , Fox, Scruff, Sooty, Roan, Siamese and Nimbus
Tail: Long

Bentley M04 x Marilyn Mondoe M13
1) Megaloceros, Female
ss/ee/ff/Nn/oo/Bd/Gl/Sy
Night with Badger, Glossy and Sooty
Traits: Plains Prowler: Increases chance to bring back rare items while hunting for all other beasts depicted with them.

Let me know what you want for them if they are available ^^

@KitsumiMahon Sorry for the wait, I forgot to check up on this ffff
There is alot i'm interested in!

Especially this, though I'm assuming if there is one not for sale, it'll be this ha
Aiolos 6291 x Fairy Floss 4019
1) (Male - Vayron - Runner - Healthy)
T: Vulpes Ears, Short Tuft Tail, Round Eyes
P: Opalescent Collared Dusted Lavender with Curtain and Ray
G: Lav+nOp/nCt/Co/nR/Du

Is this Cirro? the genos are the same, I assume it is

Easily will do the 9kg, 400kt, and wildclaw scrolls and whatever else for him if he is up for sale, however

Some other things I like here though-
Kiki https://tokotna.com/imports/index.php?id=38398

Paroni 8791 x Bocianne 8302
2) (Female - Tyrian - Empyrian - Healthy)
T: Bear Ears, Flap Tail, Round Eyes
P: Python Inked Hot Pink with Underbelly and Fig Glint
G: HoP+nPt/hU/nIn/Gl-Fig

Alhundylor 8793 x Indra 8960
1) (Male - Tyrian - Empyrian - Healthy)
T: Vulpes Ears, Flap Tail, Feline Eyes
P: Sea with Tobiano Vitiligo and Melanism
G: Sea+nTb/nVit/nMel

Dire Worg
ss/Ee/ff/nn/oo/Sp/Un/Da/St/Rn
Earth with Dipped, Unders, Dapple, Stripe, and Roan
Mutation: Albino
Proof: comments.deviantart.com/1/7715

Megaloceros
ss/ee/ff/nn/Oo/Fo/Sc/Sy/Rn/Si/Nm
Ochre with , Fox, Scruff, Sooty, Roan, Siamese and Nimbus
Tail: Long

Bentley M04 x Marilyn Mondoe M13
1) Megaloceros, Female
ss/ee/ff/Nn/oo/Bd/Gl/Sy
Night with Badger, Glossy and Sooty
Traits: Plains Prowler: Increases chance to bring back rare items while hunting for all other beasts depicted with them.

Let me know what you want for them if they are available ^^

@Borkbean I don't really have any need for dragon money i'm afraid :C
@Borkbean I don't really have any need for dragon money i'm afraid :C
@Vyris No worries! LMK if you’ll consider taking art as payment. My dA is @ hextant
@Vyris No worries! LMK if you’ll consider taking art as payment. My dA is @ hextant
kMxWaq5.png LOL > Formerly BORKBEAN
> FRT +0 | He/Him
> Buying FEST CURRENCY | ACCENTS | WISHLIST
@Vyris - Oh yup, that geno is Cirro (I must have forgotten to delete it from my list after he was uploaded) and I'm not quite ready to part with him yet. Out of those genos, I could sell you the Paroni x Bocianne tyrian babe, the dire worg, and the Bentley x Marilyn Mondoe mega, depending on what you would like to offer for them?

Also, I forgot to list this before but I have some slots (including two slots left to Cirro's father who has Opalescent) here. Most of them can't be sold or traded, but if you wanted to do some splits we could do that and I'd offer you first pick, with a high chance of just letting you keep all offspring unless there's one (that you don't pick first) that I really fall in love with haha. Not sure if you're interested in that kinda thing but I figured I'd throw the option out there.
@Vyris - Oh yup, that geno is Cirro (I must have forgotten to delete it from my list after he was uploaded) and I'm not quite ready to part with him yet. Out of those genos, I could sell you the Paroni x Bocianne tyrian babe, the dire worg, and the Bentley x Marilyn Mondoe mega, depending on what you would like to offer for them?

Also, I forgot to list this before but I have some slots (including two slots left to Cirro's father who has Opalescent) here. Most of them can't be sold or traded, but if you wanted to do some splits we could do that and I'd offer you first pick, with a high chance of just letting you keep all offspring unless there's one (that you don't pick first) that I really fall in love with haha. Not sure if you're interested in that kinda thing but I figured I'd throw the option out there.
H5mMPK3.png
1 2