Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | NHL/Sports Dragons?!
1 2 3
@mae thank you! i wish you lots of luck on finding the lucky dragons and funds to complete this awesome project! when you start breeding the pairs you should let me know because they are all so cute ; ; also YEAH, SPORTS DRAGONS!

@duchess :D :D :D thank you!! i'm actually wearing a buffon jersey right now because i'm way too hyped to see him and the azzurri in action on saturday!
@mae thank you! i wish you lots of luck on finding the lucky dragons and funds to complete this awesome project! when you start breeding the pairs you should let me know because they are all so cute ; ; also YEAH, SPORTS DRAGONS!

@duchess :D :D :D thank you!! i'm actually wearing a buffon jersey right now because i'm way too hyped to see him and the azzurri in action on saturday!
@azzurri wait wait wait do you mean /in person/ at the world effing cup in /brazil/ or do you mean just watching the italy/england match bc if you're going to be there in person you might hear my screams of jealousy from thousands of km away :O

alsooooooo I've never like 100% supported the azzurri but it's so hard not to this time around with marchisio/balo/gigi/pirlo's beard/etc @_@
@azzurri wait wait wait do you mean /in person/ at the world effing cup in /brazil/ or do you mean just watching the italy/england match bc if you're going to be there in person you might hear my screams of jealousy from thousands of km away :O

alsooooooo I've never like 100% supported the azzurri but it's so hard not to this time around with marchisio/balo/gigi/pirlo's beard/etc @_@
6Jj8Ipi.png
omg sendin' love to all you peeps you're all so sweet

@MadDingo

Ahh thank you so much! I'm really happy with the way those Lads turned out (B I'd be happy to add you to the Ping list for them! They'll be breeding in a bit here, actually!

@Duchess

omg thank you so much you are so wonderful! I love the habs so much!! thank you aw man I had so many doubts about that pairing honestly but I'm really happy you like the colours! I could add you to the ping list for some of the pairs if you'd like? :D Just say who!

@azzurri
Ahh my gosh thank you so much! that really means the world to me! Are there any pairs in particular you're after? I'd be happy to add you to the ping list if so!
omg sendin' love to all you peeps you're all so sweet

@MadDingo

Ahh thank you so much! I'm really happy with the way those Lads turned out (B I'd be happy to add you to the Ping list for them! They'll be breeding in a bit here, actually!

@Duchess

omg thank you so much you are so wonderful! I love the habs so much!! thank you aw man I had so many doubts about that pairing honestly but I'm really happy you like the colours! I could add you to the ping list for some of the pairs if you'd like? :D Just say who!

@azzurri
Ahh my gosh thank you so much! that really means the world to me! Are there any pairs in particular you're after? I'd be happy to add you to the ping list if so!
QcmVjST.png
@duchess lol no, i won't be in brazil! of course, i'd love to be though! and italy has always been my forever team... 2006 was so awesome! i've been waiting for them to get that magic back, it seems like this is the team that will!

@mae the bruins and the oilers, please! i know nothing about hockey, mind you, besides that people have explained it to me as 'soccer on ice!' but their colours are stunning :D
@duchess lol no, i won't be in brazil! of course, i'd love to be though! and italy has always been my forever team... 2006 was so awesome! i've been waiting for them to get that magic back, it seems like this is the team that will!

@mae the bruins and the oilers, please! i know nothing about hockey, mind you, besides that people have explained it to me as 'soccer on ice!' but their colours are stunning :D
@azzurri

Done and done! you sound like me about soccer. I have made a point to write down when the Whitecaps play in Vancouver, though. I'd really like to go see a game and learn more. Competitive sports are fun to watch!
@azzurri

Done and done! you sound like me about soccer. I have made a point to write down when the Whitecaps play in Vancouver, though. I'd really like to go see a game and learn more. Competitive sports are fun to watch!
QcmVjST.png
@mae sweet! I look forward to seeing the babies :D and yeah, soccer is really the only sport I get super hyped about, I have since I was little. I've tried to get into hockey a few times (I live in Wild territory) but it just hasn't stuck yet.
@mae sweet! I look forward to seeing the babies :D and yeah, soccer is really the only sport I get super hyped about, I have since I was little. I've tried to get into hockey a few times (I live in Wild territory) but it just hasn't stuck yet.
I showed my dad your NHL dragons, and he liked them! He thought your Price and Subban were especially cool! Keep at it~
I showed my dad your NHL dragons, and he liked them! He thought your Price and Subban were especially cool! Keep at it~
Kai
He/him/his
FRT+3

tumblr_nity0dJX6D1tc28p3o7_100.png tumblr_inline_peunv8JYoB1royocv_500.png tumblr_nity0dJX6D1tc28p3o4_100.png

Clan Breezewings
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3145024] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/31451/3145024_350.png[/img] [/url] I've got Sharka here ( San Jose colors) but I might search out a few more to add to my collection.

3145024_350.png

I've got Sharka here ( San Jose colors) but I might search out a few more to add to my collection.
@mae
Oh my gosh! All the pretty hockey dragons!
If you get any colorado avalanche dragons let me know!
@mae
Oh my gosh! All the pretty hockey dragons!
If you get any colorado avalanche dragons let me know!
1119.gif
SCREAMS

SCREAMS

TAMPA THATS ME THAT'S MY TEAM GO GO GO GO GO YEAH FLORIDA YEAH MCDILL AIRFORCE YEAH

my boss gets mad sometimes because I work at a bar and I'll stop for a minute to watch the hockey games we have on

LETS GO LIGHTNING LETS GOO BOOM BOOM
SCREAMS

SCREAMS

TAMPA THATS ME THAT'S MY TEAM GO GO GO GO GO YEAH FLORIDA YEAH MCDILL AIRFORCE YEAH

my boss gets mad sometimes because I work at a bar and I'll stop for a minute to watch the hockey games we have on

LETS GO LIGHTNING LETS GOO BOOM BOOM
1 2 3