Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Whole Lair G1's+ dbl Sang and metals
1 2 3 4
@GefrorenerZahn

Does 7k work for you? They're gonna be exalted anyways so that's exalt fodder price!
@GefrorenerZahn

Does 7k work for you? They're gonna be exalted anyways so that's exalt fodder price!
oshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gif
@oshawott

Sounds good! Would you like me to set up the cr?
@oshawott

Sounds good! Would you like me to set up the cr?
plague_flight_banner_by_dinocyanide-d8tx18y.png
@GefrorenerZahn

I'll send one over right now for ya!
@GefrorenerZahn

I'll send one over right now for ya!
oshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gif
bump
bump
bump
bump
[emoji=money bag size=1]
[emoji=wizard hat size=1]
@Oshawott Would you be willing to go down to 5kg on Obscasus? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62576141][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/625762/62576141_350.png[/img][/url]
@Oshawott
Would you be willing to go down to 5kg on Obscasus?
62576141_350.png
@SilverLately

I'd be willing to do 5.5kg? Does that work for you?
@SilverLately

I'd be willing to do 5.5kg? Does that work for you?
@Oshawott sounds good
@Oshawott sounds good
1 2 3 4