Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Whole Lair G1's+ dbl Sang and metals
1 2 3 4
Hey

I kinda got a bit busy. Low key forgot to check in. So with that being said everything is up for grabs. I have 0 attachment to any of em. I have some price ranges just ask. Or just throw me an offer that is even better!

Anyone in den and my primal and patchwork dragons are off limits. Everything else is up for grabs tho!

I will accept gems and treasure and possibly some apparel.

https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/55013/1547227/1

Got everything from doubles to multigaze. There is a double sanguine and metals in there too.
Hey

I kinda got a bit busy. Low key forgot to check in. So with that being said everything is up for grabs. I have 0 attachment to any of em. I have some price ranges just ask. Or just throw me an offer that is even better!

Anyone in den and my primal and patchwork dragons are off limits. Everything else is up for grabs tho!

I will accept gems and treasure and possibly some apparel.

https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/55013/1547227/1

Got everything from doubles to multigaze. There is a double sanguine and metals in there too.
oshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gif
@putrefy double sangs...
@putrefy double sangs...
MESSAGE ME FOR A FLIGHT RISING DISCORD INVITE
please join we're nice people

WISHLIST
Dare i ask how much the slate metals fae is? may consider it, love metals as a gene but im kinda eh on the slate. I wanna hear price before i make myself sad w a scry

edit: i did the scrying thing i want it, so how much for the double metals fae
Dare i ask how much the slate metals fae is? may consider it, love metals as a gene but im kinda eh on the slate. I wanna hear price before i make myself sad w a scry

edit: i did the scrying thing i want it, so how much for the double metals fae
Orq Art
dwf.png
@Oshawott 5kg for the sanguine blood grape sd female? I know one similar who sold for that but let me know what you think!
@Oshawott 5kg for the sanguine blood grape sd female? I know one similar who sold for that but let me know what you think!
eWROVV6.png
@halforq

Uhmmm tbh I didn’t know what price for him. I don’t remember how much I bought him for :P I’ll go do some research on other double metals. Unless you have an offer or know by chance?

@marceline

Works for me if you wanna send a CR whenever!
@halforq

Uhmmm tbh I didn’t know what price for him. I don’t remember how much I bought him for :P I’ll go do some research on other double metals. Unless you have an offer or know by chance?

@marceline

Works for me if you wanna send a CR whenever!
oshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gif
@Oshawott 1kg? I'm not sure what it's worth overall, though
@Oshawott 1kg? I'm not sure what it's worth overall, though
Orq Art
dwf.png
@halforq

Honestly looking through forums and AH I am probably going to be looking for around 10kg or so for him. The slate matches perfectly with metals and everything.
@halforq

Honestly looking through forums and AH I am probably going to be looking for around 10kg or so for him. The slate matches perfectly with metals and everything.
@Oshawott BIG difference! let me look at what I can get together and get back to you --in the meantime good luck!!
@Oshawott BIG difference! let me look at what I can get together and get back to you --in the meantime good luck!!
Orq Art
dwf.png
@halforq

No rush! Honestly see what you can come up with i'm more than willing to go below if need be :) Payment plans are also an option too!
@halforq

No rush! Honestly see what you can come up with i'm more than willing to go below if need be :) Payment plans are also an option too!
Sorry Im awful with pricing, but what would you like for this lady? [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/628400/62839974_350.png[/img]
Sorry Im awful with pricing, but what would you like for this lady?

62839974_350.png
plague_flight_banner_by_dinocyanide-d8tx18y.png
1 2 3 4