Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Material Usage Suggestions
Hello!

I was just thinking about the "materials" section of my hoard and was wondering if there could be any more use for the items in that section other than at Crim's, at Swipp's, or at the Auction house (selling).

Thus, I have created this forum so anyone can suggest ideas.

I will start off with my idea that maybe they could be able to be combined (via specific formulas) somewhere to create familiars or apparel that can be worn by the dragons.

Happy posting~
MindMolder
Hello!

I was just thinking about the "materials" section of my hoard and was wondering if there could be any more use for the items in that section other than at Crim's, at Swipp's, or at the Auction house (selling).

Thus, I have created this forum so anyone can suggest ideas.

I will start off with my idea that maybe they could be able to be combined (via specific formulas) somewhere to create familiars or apparel that can be worn by the dragons.

Happy posting~
MindMolder
@MindMolder
They will eventually be used for a crafting system- Baldwin's Brew or some-such, the Admins called it. Its not done being made yet, but we will eventually have a use for the materials.
@MindMolder
They will eventually be used for a crafting system- Baldwin's Brew or some-such, the Admins called it. Its not done being made yet, but we will eventually have a use for the materials.
eSzGOae.pngCollector of Sickle Claws
@Drakel

Oh, okay! Thanks for letting me know :)
@Drakel

Oh, okay! Thanks for letting me know :)