Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | lvl 25 fully stoned dragon for sale!
[b]I want to sell thins lvl 25 banescale for 300kt or a reasonable offer. She is fully stoned but I want the stones back. What I want is 300kt and the stones eliminate, berserker x3 and ambush x2[/b] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/629273/62927247_350.png[/img]
I want to sell thins lvl 25 banescale for 300kt or a reasonable offer. She is fully stoned but I want the stones back. What I want is 300kt and the stones eliminate, berserker x3 and ambush x2

62927247_350.png
cvLaV29.pngplague.gif 92mhsTK.png
@SaharaPrime Sorry no. I am not interested in the eggs. But if you want to give what I have listed I would love to trade!
@SaharaPrime Sorry no. I am not interested in the eggs. But if you want to give what I have listed I would love to trade!
I can't afford to get an eliminate. I just have two berserkers and two ambush. But I do have a stoned level 25 male guardian I'm trying to sell. Could we do a swap?
I can't afford to get an eliminate. I just have two berserkers and two ambush. But I do have a stoned level 25 male guardian I'm trying to sell. Could we do a swap?
I just my song to be heard. To step out of the darkness and rise above the pain. It's more than just a simple rhyme. Its my heart song singing out. So, I raise my voice, and sing out loud. If I truly believe, maybe the world will sing along with me. One voice, one truth, one heartbeat.-SaharaPrime
@SaharaPrime Sorry I am not interested in swapping. But I could hold onto her until you can get an eliminate if you want!
@SaharaPrime Sorry I am not interested in swapping. But I could hold onto her until you can get an eliminate if you want!
I can't afford to get one. My treasure is tied up in the light egg I have sadly.
I'll look around and see if I can trade it for one
I can't afford to get one. My treasure is tied up in the light egg I have sadly.
I'll look around and see if I can trade it for one
I just my song to be heard. To step out of the darkness and rise above the pain. It's more than just a simple rhyme. Its my heart song singing out. So, I raise my voice, and sing out loud. If I truly believe, maybe the world will sing along with me. One voice, one truth, one heartbeat.-SaharaPrime
Just looked at your first post again....even if I get the items, I wouldn't have the treasure. Thanks for your time
Just looked at your first post again....even if I get the items, I wouldn't have the treasure. Thanks for your time