Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [Pinglist] Watch my kittens grow!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
Added!
Added!
sYJ7QdI.png
[img]https://imgur.com/5VEIznu.jpg[/img] The little kibben I'm keeping getting a hug from momma [emoji=wildclaw love size=2] @cosmicegg @RoseofRomania @Deathstalker @Lunalatic @ComfortZone @Icedragonpie @spectralArtist
5VEIznu.jpg

The little kibben I'm keeping getting a hug from momma

@cosmicegg @RoseofRomania @Deathstalker @Lunalatic @ComfortZone @Icedragonpie @spectralArtist
sYJ7QdI.png
that is so precious!! little kitty hugs.
that is so precious!! little kitty hugs.
tumblr_pno310X5GF1y0vk45o1_250.png
they/them
I melted when I saw it.
I melted when I saw it.
sYJ7QdI.png
Congrats on the kittens! please add me to the pinglist, i'd love to see more pics ^^
Congrats on the kittens! please add me to the pinglist, i'd love to see more pics ^^
vbbxBX.png9QNbhfp.png
[color=purple][font=Helvetica][size=4]AAAA they're all so cute! Please add me to the pinglist, I'm super keen on seeing the kittens + mama. [emoji=heart]
AAAA they're all so cute! Please add me to the pinglist, I'm super keen on seeing the kittens + mama.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
Both added!
Both added!
sYJ7QdI.png
Awwww, so sweet ;w;
Awwww, so sweet ;w;
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
@Azurain
Thanks for sharing your adorable pictures! I was in a similar situation back in 2010. We took in a stray who turned out to be pregnant and have breast cancer. (She actually had a mastectomy while pregnant.) She was the sweetest cat I've ever known, and when she first came to our porch, she was literally starving. When we took her to the vet to get her checked out (I had a suspicion that she was pregnant), the vet did a sonogram and confirmed that she had babies in her! It was one of the most adorable moments ever.

She had her kittens about a month after we took her in. Five kittens, all girls! We ended up keeping three and giving away two. Patches (the mother) remained living on the back porch. (We already had a cat at the time, and they did not get along!) She lived until the kittens were five months old. Right before she died, this big male cat started coming around. She obviously knew him, as she interacted with him frequently. We believe this was/is the father of the kittens, and he is now our back porch stray. His name is Big Daddy.

I love all three of the kittens we kept, of course, but I really have a special bond with Starlet, who is the one I wanted to keep from the start. (We also kept Java, my mother's favorite, and Runtie, who was the runt of the litter and so sweet.) Starlet is like my child. I have literally raised her. She is so dependent on me and follows me around wherever I go. It's so cool that you will have this same experience, because its once in a lifetime! Looking forward to seeing your kittens grow!
@Azurain
Thanks for sharing your adorable pictures! I was in a similar situation back in 2010. We took in a stray who turned out to be pregnant and have breast cancer. (She actually had a mastectomy while pregnant.) She was the sweetest cat I've ever known, and when she first came to our porch, she was literally starving. When we took her to the vet to get her checked out (I had a suspicion that she was pregnant), the vet did a sonogram and confirmed that she had babies in her! It was one of the most adorable moments ever.

She had her kittens about a month after we took her in. Five kittens, all girls! We ended up keeping three and giving away two. Patches (the mother) remained living on the back porch. (We already had a cat at the time, and they did not get along!) She lived until the kittens were five months old. Right before she died, this big male cat started coming around. She obviously knew him, as she interacted with him frequently. We believe this was/is the father of the kittens, and he is now our back porch stray. His name is Big Daddy.

I love all three of the kittens we kept, of course, but I really have a special bond with Starlet, who is the one I wanted to keep from the start. (We also kept Java, my mother's favorite, and Runtie, who was the runt of the litter and so sweet.) Starlet is like my child. I have literally raised her. She is so dependent on me and follows me around wherever I go. It's so cool that you will have this same experience, because its once in a lifetime! Looking forward to seeing your kittens grow!
SunsetMagnum.jpgFjgpNYm.png1j6wDhn.pngreHWBXk.png
@Hypercoaster Aw that's all so sweet! ;w;

Edit: Java is such a cute name! Honestly I kinda wanna name the kitten I'm keeping that.
@Hypercoaster Aw that's all so sweet! ;w;

Edit: Java is such a cute name! Honestly I kinda wanna name the kitten I'm keeping that.
sYJ7QdI.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24