Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Rehat Art Shop [Gem/USD]
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 93 94
Thank you again! <3 Aaaaaa I really appreciate it! And will send a CR in just a moment with the Plumage and the gems for the other headshot!

Style art: Normal Form B
Payment: Windbound Plumage (3,500 of 6,300)
Pose: B
Reff: Silver (main refs: x, x, x)
Expression: playful or sly if possible please!
Holding item: none
Etc: n/a~

- style art: Color Headshot
- payment: Windbound Plumage (1,600 of 6,300)
- reff: Beelzebub (main refs: x, x, x, x, x)
- etc: n/a~

- style art: Headshot
- payment: Windbound Plumage (350 of 6,300)
- reff: Dagger (main refs: x, x, x)

- reff: Rose Gold (main refs: x, x)

- reff: Noir (main refs: x, x)

I think that all comes to = 6,150g if I did my math right? Please let me know if anything looks off and I'll go fix it, and thanks again!
Thank you again! <3 Aaaaaa I really appreciate it! And will send a CR in just a moment with the Plumage and the gems for the other headshot!

Style art: Normal Form B
Payment: Windbound Plumage (3,500 of 6,300)
Pose: B
Reff: Silver (main refs: x, x, x)
Expression: playful or sly if possible please!
Holding item: none
Etc: n/a~

- style art: Color Headshot
- payment: Windbound Plumage (1,600 of 6,300)
- reff: Beelzebub (main refs: x, x, x, x, x)
- etc: n/a~

- reff: Dagger (main refs: x, x, x)

- reff: Rose Gold (main refs: x, x)

- reff: Noir (main refs: x, x)

I think that all comes to = 6,150g if I did my math right? Please let me know if anything looks off and I'll go fix it, and thanks again!
r6J6MbS.png
So cute!! Thank you very much ^^
So cute!! Thank you very much ^^
@Vovina okkie~! i'll write down your order :3

@HammyCami glad you like it xD

@Munakata got it. then the total will be 5700g . you can write down your order and dont worry about the slot 'cuz wishlist item always get the special slot :D
@Vovina okkie~! i'll write down your order :3

@HammyCami glad you like it xD

@Munakata got it. then the total will be 5700g . you can write down your order and dont worry about the slot 'cuz wishlist item always get the special slot :D

Art Shop

My English is really bad
YZfYZUA.png
ok, i will come back when you're open again><
cr send! and sorry for reply late;_;
ok, i will come back when you're open again><
cr send! and sorry for reply late;_;
21663875_tZDUMeVKejIIV6l.png

Mew||she/her||fr+15
• dragon sales
• wishlist
... Ice Runestone
@MewOvO thats ok xD thankyou~!
@MewOvO thats ok xD thankyou~!

Art Shop

My English is really bad
YZfYZUA.png
@colorofhardwork here ya go. hope you liked it :D [img]https://i.imgur.com/mBTS1b9.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ZTlzumG.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/X0LUM9T.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/58Yu8yR.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/3NtP1DJ.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/6uOLpcI.png[/img]
@colorofhardwork here ya go. hope you liked it :D

mBTS1b9.png
ZTlzumG.png
X0LUM9T.png
58Yu8yR.png
3NtP1DJ.png
6uOLpcI.png

Art Shop

My English is really bad
YZfYZUA.png
Aaa thank you! They all look great <3
Aaa thank you! They all look great <3
jianghu_fixed.gif
@colorofhardwork glad you like it and your welcome xD
@colorofhardwork glad you like it and your welcome xD

Art Shop

My English is really bad
YZfYZUA.png
okay! i’m going to consolidate all the info in the form then. as for the item, i was planning to use a arcane sprite, but it’s worth about 7500 gems the last i checked. can i come back next time and order something else worth 1800 gems? like putting the rest of the value in. a bank XD if not, i can find another item worth about 5700

Style art: Normal Form B (don’t have to shade a lot)
Payment: item
Pose: link
Reff: link
Expression: a bit like looking down on you, condescending (but you can change it if you want, as long as he does not look friendly hahahaha)
Holding item: dagger (or the dagger can be in the bg)
Etc: I am going to copy and paste what we discussed from last time:

for the reference art, please remove the skull head accessory, the tail and the two ghost looking things? Also his hair doesn’t have the ponytail at the back. there’s no need to change his clothes a lot, but if you have ideas to make his clothes more like an assassin outfit, i will gladly tip more (but please don’t be pressured)

his hair is black and his eyes are golden, he is an assassin who is usually grumpy but sometimes smirky. his clothes have a red/black/white colour scheme.

he’s more pretty/cute than hot, so please don’t make him too manly ><
okay! i’m going to consolidate all the info in the form then. as for the item, i was planning to use a arcane sprite, but it’s worth about 7500 gems the last i checked. can i come back next time and order something else worth 1800 gems? like putting the rest of the value in. a bank XD if not, i can find another item worth about 5700

Style art: Normal Form B (don’t have to shade a lot)
Payment: item
Pose: link
Reff: link
Expression: a bit like looking down on you, condescending (but you can change it if you want, as long as he does not look friendly hahahaha)
Holding item: dagger (or the dagger can be in the bg)
Etc: I am going to copy and paste what we discussed from last time:

for the reference art, please remove the skull head accessory, the tail and the two ghost looking things? Also his hair doesn’t have the ponytail at the back. there’s no need to change his clothes a lot, but if you have ideas to make his clothes more like an assassin outfit, i will gladly tip more (but please don’t be pressured)

his hair is black and his eyes are golden, he is an assassin who is usually grumpy but sometimes smirky. his clothes have a red/black/white colour scheme.

he’s more pretty/cute than hot, so please don’t make him too manly ><
I am FR +15, and so might be late with replies. Sorry!
@Munakata you can actually order it now for the worth of 1800g since im particulary already in zombie mode to finish all the order swarming here x'D (its not a joke). and again, wishlist item always get the special slot even tho the order already filled up :)

and alrighty~! i'll come back to you to do check for the art before finishing it. (sorry, i dont know anymore what i am saying, my eyes really want to shut)
@Munakata you can actually order it now for the worth of 1800g since im particulary already in zombie mode to finish all the order swarming here x'D (its not a joke). and again, wishlist item always get the special slot even tho the order already filled up :)

and alrighty~! i'll come back to you to do check for the art before finishing it. (sorry, i dont know anymore what i am saying, my eyes really want to shut)

Art Shop

My English is really bad
YZfYZUA.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 93 94