Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Rehat Art Shop [Gem/USD]
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 93 94
Okay thank you! It’s a little bit complicated because I don’t have any official references for my character (i do have some reference images I picked up from looking at art online but it’s not owned by me) so I can only describe him and show you art that kind of looks like him... would that be okay?

I understand if you’re not comfortable with it! please don’t make yourself do anything you’re not comfortable with
Okay thank you! It’s a little bit complicated because I don’t have any official references for my character (i do have some reference images I picked up from looking at art online but it’s not owned by me) so I can only describe him and show you art that kind of looks like him... would that be okay?

I understand if you’re not comfortable with it! please don’t make yourself do anything you’re not comfortable with
I am FR +15, and so might be late with replies. Sorry!
@munakata hmm.. do you want me to make some redesign too?
its fine but the cost will be abit depend on what kind of type art you want to order. but ofc i will keep in touch with you before finish it up
@munakata hmm.. do you want me to make some redesign too?
its fine but the cost will be abit depend on what kind of type art you want to order. but ofc i will keep in touch with you before finish it up

Art Shop

My English is really bad
YZfYZUA.png
i’m okay with paying more, i understand that designing takes a lot of time and effort! the reference is a chibi but i would like a normal type art. it would be nice if you could redesign his clothes/accessories a little, also if it is okay, i would like a pose that’s different from the normal ones that you have set. This should probably add a lot of cost, so please let me know what you think ><
i’m okay with paying more, i understand that designing takes a lot of time and effort! the reference is a chibi but i would like a normal type art. it would be nice if you could redesign his clothes/accessories a little, also if it is okay, i would like a pose that’s different from the normal ones that you have set. This should probably add a lot of cost, so please let me know what you think ><
OOHHHH He looks wondeerfulllll!!! Thank you!!!
OOHHHH He looks wondeerfulllll!!! Thank you!!!
270v3Zm.pngI0a76cV.pngUrNPAvB.pngNJCF29s.png
@Effervessa glad you liked it xD

@Munakata it is. but may i know first what kind of clothing, pose, and accesories you prefer? depend on that the cost can be lesser or added more.
which normal type you want? A or B?
@Effervessa glad you liked it xD

@Munakata it is. but may i know first what kind of clothing, pose, and accesories you prefer? depend on that the cost can be lesser or added more.
which normal type you want? A or B?

Art Shop

My English is really bad
YZfYZUA.png
Thank you so much! <3

- style art: Headshot
- payment: Gems
- reff: Luci Fleur (main refs: x, x, x)

And I just bought a Windbound Plumage for you! (Lowest was 6,300g in the Auction House, I can provide a screencap of purchase if you would like as well.) Would you be okay with doing a combination of colored headshot/headshot/possibly one normal form? pictures for it? I can figure out everything and fill out the forms if that sounds alright, and am happy to discuss more of course too! <3
Thank you so much! <3

- style art: Headshot
- payment: Gems
- reff: Luci Fleur (main refs: x, x, x)

And I just bought a Windbound Plumage for you! (Lowest was 6,300g in the Auction House, I can provide a screencap of purchase if you would like as well.) Would you be okay with doing a combination of colored headshot/headshot/possibly one normal form? pictures for it? I can figure out everything and fill out the forms if that sounds alright, and am happy to discuss more of course too! <3
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina sure~! nah~ you dont have to do a screencap :3 its fine.
yep im completely fine with it, you can put the form order for whichever one you want xD i'll put you on the list after it.
@Vovina sure~! nah~ you dont have to do a screencap :3 its fine.
yep im completely fine with it, you can put the form order for whichever one you want xD i'll put you on the list after it.

Art Shop

My English is really bad
YZfYZUA.png
here is the reference: link
could you please remove the skull head accessory, the tail and the two ghost looking things? Also his hair doesn’t have the ponytail at the back ><

here is the pose reference: link
i would like type B, but the shading doesn’t have to be a lot

character detail: his name is Nolan. his hair is black and his eyes are golden. He’s an assassin, usually grumpy but sometimes smirky. but his facial expression is not important in art.

because he’s an assassin, can you please add daggers in his hand or as a background decoration? lastly, please make his clothes have a black/white/red colour scheme, thank you ><
here is the reference: link
could you please remove the skull head accessory, the tail and the two ghost looking things? Also his hair doesn’t have the ponytail at the back ><

here is the pose reference: link
i would like type B, but the shading doesn’t have to be a lot

character detail: his name is Nolan. his hair is black and his eyes are golden. He’s an assassin, usually grumpy but sometimes smirky. but his facial expression is not important in art.

because he’s an assassin, can you please add daggers in his hand or as a background decoration? lastly, please make his clothes have a black/white/red colour scheme, thank you ><
@munakata what about the hair style and clothing.? Would you want it to be exact same.? or diff except from the excluded accessories you mention before.?
would you want to added the chair as well.?
and for confirmation this style wont draw the feet. Just only to the knee, is that ok with you.? :D
@munakata what about the hair style and clothing.? Would you want it to be exact same.? or diff except from the excluded accessories you mention before.?
would you want to added the chair as well.?
and for confirmation this style wont draw the feet. Just only to the knee, is that ok with you.? :D

Art Shop

My English is really bad
YZfYZUA.png
the hairstyle is mostly the same, just that he doesn’t have a small pony tail like in the picture. the clothes can be about the same, because or else it would be quite difficult for you. if you want to change it to look more like an assassin please feel free, but please don’t feel pressured ><

yes, i understand that there wont be any feet! i dont like drawing shoes also XD

edit: yes please include the chair, i almost forgot to include that >< and please change his clothes colours to black/red/white if you can ><
the hairstyle is mostly the same, just that he doesn’t have a small pony tail like in the picture. the clothes can be about the same, because or else it would be quite difficult for you. if you want to change it to look more like an assassin please feel free, but please don’t feel pressured ><

yes, i understand that there wont be any feet! i dont like drawing shoes also XD

edit: yes please include the chair, i almost forgot to include that >< and please change his clothes colours to black/red/white if you can ><
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 93 94