Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | I have an issue.
The coliseum is not working at all.
The coliseum is not working at all.
@solgaleo985
you'll need to give more details here since there could be a lot of different things going on. is there an error message of some sort when you try to enter? does it just not load to begin with? did you fail any of the camping activities recently? what browser are you using?
@solgaleo985
you'll need to give more details here since there could be a lot of different things going on. is there an error message of some sort when you try to enter? does it just not load to begin with? did you fail any of the camping activities recently? what browser are you using?
unknown.png
Im on chrome, and when I click the monster battle button nothing happens
Im on chrome, and when I click the monster battle button nothing happens
@solgaleo985
Have you clicked on the first option to assign a battle team yet? If no dragons had been selected, you won't be able to do anything else.
@solgaleo985
Have you clicked on the first option to assign a battle team yet? If no dragons had been selected, you won't be able to do anything else.
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
I have a team set up
I have a team set up
@solgaleo985 clear your cache, try running it in incognito mode (without browser extensions), and try another browser if neither of those help.
@solgaleo985 clear your cache, try running it in incognito mode (without browser extensions), and try another browser if neither of those help.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd