Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Chat with me (intro)
Hello. I've been playing this game for two years on and off and never made an intro. I am Scott, I go by the man pronouns. He/him. If you become friends with me or if I find you cool, I will comment "Chris Evans approved." on your profile because I am best friends with my boy Chris. I am so cool (I am certified in cool, went to Harvard at age 6 with a 234 IQ score). As you can tell, I'm the type of guy to be modest and humble. I can't help being a genius. Did you know I went to Yale AND Harvard. Elon Musk said so.

Anyway, here are some things I am interested in so maybe we can chat or something. If you want to. No pressure. Pressure is not cool.
-Youtube | Lunch Club (Specifically Jschlatt and Ted Nivison)
-Minecraft is a godly game. If you don't play minecraft, you are nothing but a mere mortal.
-Art. I draw a lot. Don't mean to brag but I draw furries.
-Fer.al (probably haven't heard of it, it's a pretty epic game made by those who made animal jam)

Some of my favorite music people guys makers out there:
-Mother Mother
-Glass Animals
-Nirvana (yes I have heard most of their songs, not just Teen Spirit)
-Cavetown
-Jack Stauber (aka my homie, he's the best)
-The Offspring
-Soundgarden
-Pearl Jam

Chris Evans approves of this message.
Hello. I've been playing this game for two years on and off and never made an intro. I am Scott, I go by the man pronouns. He/him. If you become friends with me or if I find you cool, I will comment "Chris Evans approved." on your profile because I am best friends with my boy Chris. I am so cool (I am certified in cool, went to Harvard at age 6 with a 234 IQ score). As you can tell, I'm the type of guy to be modest and humble. I can't help being a genius. Did you know I went to Yale AND Harvard. Elon Musk said so.

Anyway, here are some things I am interested in so maybe we can chat or something. If you want to. No pressure. Pressure is not cool.
-Youtube | Lunch Club (Specifically Jschlatt and Ted Nivison)
-Minecraft is a godly game. If you don't play minecraft, you are nothing but a mere mortal.
-Art. I draw a lot. Don't mean to brag but I draw furries.
-Fer.al (probably haven't heard of it, it's a pretty epic game made by those who made animal jam)

Some of my favorite music people guys makers out there:
-Mother Mother
-Glass Animals
-Nirvana (yes I have heard most of their songs, not just Teen Spirit)
-Cavetown
-Jack Stauber (aka my homie, he's the best)
-The Offspring
-Soundgarden
-Pearl Jam

Chris Evans approves of this message.
chris says i'm cool therefore it is true and not a lie.
27306591_m9i75uAe81aDQBR.png
got some sick music taste my dude- there's a couple bands i can suggest if you'd like :D
got some sick music taste my dude- there's a couple bands i can suggest if you'd like :D
+ about me +
@UnthoughtKnown OMGOMG WAIT DUDE I COULD TALK TO U FOR AGES WHAT IS THIS,,, im new as well,, nice to meet u u can call me van uwu' she/her

BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY

i love art too !!! u should show me urs sometime

and i had no clue that AJ made a new game?? i just went back on animaljam yesterday to relive my childhood and... wow im shook i need to check it out :D
@UnthoughtKnown OMGOMG WAIT DUDE I COULD TALK TO U FOR AGES WHAT IS THIS,,, im new as well,, nice to meet u u can call me van uwu' she/her

BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY

i love art too !!! u should show me urs sometime

and i had no clue that AJ made a new game?? i just went back on animaljam yesterday to relive my childhood and... wow im shook i need to check it out :D
hello my fellow minecraft-and-feral-playing, cavetown and jack stauber fan artist person.
so i should ask, creative or survival? bedrock or java?

& i too am an absolutely brilliant, very cool and unparalleled genius. i spoke fifteen languages at age 3. fear me.
hello my fellow minecraft-and-feral-playing, cavetown and jack stauber fan artist person.
so i should ask, creative or survival? bedrock or java?

& i too am an absolutely brilliant, very cool and unparalleled genius. i spoke fifteen languages at age 3. fear me.
3UUXp8G.png