Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | artfol?
1 2
Hey! I'm usually nervous about posting new threads, but a forum search on this topic turned up with nothing. Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone else has made an Artfol account? I was finally able to create mine after maintenance ended yesterday, and I'm just amazed at how kind and positive the community is. I haven't seen a single negative comment, which is... ridiculously lucky for a social media app.

For anyone who hasn't heard about it, Artfol's an app (it's still in beta, but it's actively being developed and you can download it) that's effectively Instagram, but specifically for artists (including cosplayers). It has a chronological feed, commission pages, and stuff like that.

For anyone who's already on the app, what's your username? I'd love to follow you and support your art!
Hey! I'm usually nervous about posting new threads, but a forum search on this topic turned up with nothing. Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone else has made an Artfol account? I was finally able to create mine after maintenance ended yesterday, and I'm just amazed at how kind and positive the community is. I haven't seen a single negative comment, which is... ridiculously lucky for a social media app.

For anyone who hasn't heard about it, Artfol's an app (it's still in beta, but it's actively being developed and you can download it) that's effectively Instagram, but specifically for artists (including cosplayers). It has a chronological feed, commission pages, and stuff like that.

For anyone who's already on the app, what's your username? I'd love to follow you and support your art!
I just went to check it out, that looks interesting! I'm not much of an artist yet, but I was hoping to find an artsy social media to get motivated (I can't seem to be able to commit to have an art tumblr/twitter, lol) I'm not gonna post anything on it just yet, but I'm probably gonna be MacchiatOwl again [emoji=tundra laughing size=1]
I just went to check it out, that looks interesting! I'm not much of an artist yet, but I was hoping to find an artsy social media to get motivated (I can't seem to be able to commit to have an art tumblr/twitter, lol)

I'm not gonna post anything on it just yet, but I'm probably gonna be MacchiatOwl again
Bkyl5HP.png
i have one! i havent posted yet but im under the same username, @ izila. the discord is really sweet and im excited to be off of instagram lol

so far im a little confused on the layout but i just havent taken the time to sit and figure it all out so that one's on me
i have one! i havent posted yet but im under the same username, @ izila. the discord is really sweet and im excited to be off of instagram lol

so far im a little confused on the layout but i just havent taken the time to sit and figure it all out so that one's on me
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->alyja1.pngIwn8Z1.pngNVbyy1.pngunknown.png
Ooh sounds interesting! I'm gonna check it out, maybe that's the place where I start to post regularly and really commit to it.
Ooh sounds interesting! I'm gonna check it out, maybe that's the place where I start to post regularly and really commit to it.
Hey you should call me Muse, Musey, or Alex.
I'm a furry who likes video games, art, and music.
PFCKK.gif
y7TJi.gif
GwVpG.gif
TtCSC.gif
@Viridescence

i can't seem to find it on the appstore ? sounds really interesting tho !!
@Viridescence

i can't seem to find it on the appstore ? sounds really interesting tho !!
mlHpBMC.png
@kettlecrow I had a hard time at first, too! Because it's in beta, it's not available on the regular appstore; I had to download an app called Testflight and then download it from there.
@kettlecrow I had a hard time at first, too! Because it's in beta, it's not available on the regular appstore; I had to download an app called Testflight and then download it from there.
@Viridescence

ahh okay !! i'l give it a look
@Viridescence

ahh okay !! i'l give it a look
mlHpBMC.png
yoooo I will have to take a look at it, sounds like a good app

I need another place to go, even more now that I definitely abandoned trying to art on IG and FB rip
yoooo I will have to take a look at it, sounds like a good app

I need another place to go, even more now that I definitely abandoned trying to art on IG and FB rip
2947.png Hiro
| Brazil | FR +4
Sornieth's #2 Seeker Orb connoisseur & collector
-> please ping me!
4e8c4d35dbfc48545837857d8907144346ebb180.gif
f261d312d3350311525c3447854e87c7d0c3b5ec.gif
I have one, had connection problems for awhile but am posting again. :)
@ lobotomia is the name of the acc, I am more active places like instagram but am trying to get more active on other sites as well.
I have one, had connection problems for awhile but am posting again. :)
@ lobotomia is the name of the acc, I am more active places like instagram but am trying to get more active on other sites as well.
XQ9sqVB.gif
Ooo posting here because i really want to check this out later
Ooo posting here because i really want to check this out later
blank.png
My Art
She/They
+3 FR time
divider.png
shadow.gif
1 2