Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Minecraft Youtuber Fandragons
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 186 187
@jackiehinny
thanks so much for the advice and compliments!! :'D i'll start with wilbur and tommy's vids then!
@jackiehinny
thanks so much for the advice and compliments!! :'D i'll start with wilbur and tommy's vids then!
@Akarui Wow!! I love your dragons so much!! I have seen your jschlatt before but the others are simply amazing!! also same, smplive/lunchbluc fan here too lmao

Also, yeah i get the confusion. It was very confusing for me to get into too lmao, but the smp has clear storylines (like hermitcraft if you have ever watched it). Wilbur's videos are a good starting point (Tommy has highlights of the important stuff too), but there are also channels who have recompilations of the basic storylines! I know enough about the smp so if you have any question, feel free to ask in the thread. Im sure everyone would be glad to clear any questions lmao
@Akarui Wow!! I love your dragons so much!! I have seen your jschlatt before but the others are simply amazing!! also same, smplive/lunchbluc fan here too lmao

Also, yeah i get the confusion. It was very confusing for me to get into too lmao, but the smp has clear storylines (like hermitcraft if you have ever watched it). Wilbur's videos are a good starting point (Tommy has highlights of the important stuff too), but there are also channels who have recompilations of the basic storylines! I know enough about the smp so if you have any question, feel free to ask in the thread. Im sure everyone would be glad to clear any questions lmao
hdCEH9z.png

nefzg1V.png
WKtl2lb.png

@skrywer thank you so much!! i know a few of the more legendary moments from the server (so many villain schlatt and wilbur drawings omg) but it's confusing to start. thanks for the tips though, ill probably start with wilbur's vids ^^
@skrywer thank you so much!! i know a few of the more legendary moments from the server (so many villain schlatt and wilbur drawings omg) but it's confusing to start. thanks for the tips though, ill probably start with wilbur's vids ^^
alrighty fellas......take the tubbo art also idk what the h e c k i did with schlatt but hey the light brush is f u n [img]https://i.ibb.co/2SS9W9P/Screenshot-2020-10-14-at-4-11-18-PM.png[/img]
alrighty fellas......take the tubbo art

also idk what the h e c k i did with schlatt but hey the light brush is f u n
Screenshot-2020-10-14-at-4-11-18-PM.png
OWwMRKZ.png
@nikame that’s amazing,,, schlatt in the background looking s c a r y
@nikame that’s amazing,,, schlatt in the background looking s c a r y
z3ouQq5.gif
fr+0
he/they
wishlist
@breezydragon the difference between smp and YouTube schlatt is so funny. I was dying the car watching his videos
@breezydragon the difference between smp and YouTube schlatt is so funny. I was dying the car watching his videos
OWwMRKZ.png
@Nikame
I LOVE YOUR TUBBO ART AHHHH WITH THE SCHLATT AND EVERYTHING

@Akarui
AND I ADORE YOUR DRAGONS EEEEEEEE THEY'RE SO GOOD, but yeah, if you're ever looking to sink just insane amounts of time into MCYT, the Tommy VODs channel has all the past streams if you want to go through and find the important ones :)
@Nikame
I LOVE YOUR TUBBO ART AHHHH WITH THE SCHLATT AND EVERYTHING

@Akarui
AND I ADORE YOUR DRAGONS EEEEEEEE THEY'RE SO GOOD, but yeah, if you're ever looking to sink just insane amounts of time into MCYT, the Tommy VODs channel has all the past streams if you want to go through and find the important ones :)
sonii_chibi.png~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~aizoa.png
[quote name="JackieHinny" date="2020-10-14 08:11:48" ] this kinda makes me want to share my dream smp art too... x3 can i? [/quote] YES PLEASE!!!!
JackieHinny wrote on 2020-10-14 08:11:48:
this kinda makes me want to share my dream smp art too... x3 can i?
YES PLEASE!!!!
sonii_chibi.png~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~aizoa.png
@Sonii THANKKKKK YOOOOOOU SCHLATT IS SO MUCH FUN TO DRAW
@Sonii THANKKKKK YOOOOOOU SCHLATT IS SO MUCH FUN TO DRAW
OWwMRKZ.png
@Nikame uhh poor tubbo!! ;; -;; I LOVE THE ART SO MUCH IT'S SO EMOTIONAL AND COOL!! jschlatt looks amazing and I love the idea so much!!
@Nikame uhh poor tubbo!! ;; -;; I LOVE THE ART SO MUCH IT'S SO EMOTIONAL AND COOL!! jschlatt looks amazing and I love the idea so much!!
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 186 187