Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Absolutely terrible PWYW art [closed]
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 39 40
@Whyvern here you go!! Cry/face scares me (in terms of attempting to draw it) so I may have cheated a lil and used some textured brushes. Here’s Boun! [img]https://i.imgur.com/P0FBUQ0.png[/img]
@Whyvern here you go!! Cry/face scares me (in terms of attempting to draw it) so I may have cheated a lil and used some textured brushes. Here’s Boun!

P0FBUQ0.png
kyaniite with two i's
adopts
free line art
SedYmvp.png
@meh1129 here you go! An absolutely terrible drawing of a very good Hikaru [img]https://i.imgur.com/y6A4yKM.png[/img]
@meh1129 here you go! An absolutely terrible drawing of a very good Hikaru
y6A4yKM.png
kyaniite with two i's
adopts
free line art
SedYmvp.png
@NuovoSangue she’s hollering! [img]https://i.imgur.com/COAMgyX.png[/img]
@NuovoSangue she’s hollering!

COAMgyX.png
kyaniite with two i's
adopts
free line art
SedYmvp.png
Okay that's all for now! I'll probably reopen in a week or two? So watch out for a ping then if you're interested in more!
Okay that's all for now! I'll probably reopen in a week or two? So watch out for a ping then if you're interested in more!
kyaniite with two i's
adopts
free line art
SedYmvp.png
@kyaniite
I love it! Thank you so much, I'll probably be back for more haha ^^
@kyaniite
I love it! Thank you so much, I'll probably be back for more haha ^^
E6nL5Eq.png407Ohsj.png
@kyaniite
I LITERALLY LOVE IT SO MUCH. ESP THE OCTOPUS. the serotonin this sparked in my brain. immeasurable LOL

Thank you so much! Best of luck on our new job and please ping me when you reopen!
@kyaniite
I LITERALLY LOVE IT SO MUCH. ESP THE OCTOPUS. the serotonin this sparked in my brain. immeasurable LOL

Thank you so much! Best of luck on our new job and please ping me when you reopen!
FR-mothman.pngFR-demi.png
Hello! I’ve gotten art by you before and would love to be put onto a long term pinglist if possible :)
Hello! I’ve gotten art by you before and would love to be put onto a long term pinglist if possible :)
aLxIGkD.pngAW2hgiL.gif
@Mintutopia Added you to the long term pinglist! ^^
@Mintutopia Added you to the long term pinglist! ^^
kyaniite with two i's
adopts
free line art
SedYmvp.png
Congratulations on your job!! I would love to be added to the ping list please ^^
Congratulations on your job!! I would love to be added to the ping list please ^^
@Goldengaytimes weirdly it looks like you were already on the temp pinglist?? so I added you to the longterm one, let me know if you wanna be moved back to the temporary one though! I used to clear the temporary pinglist every time I reopened but now I'm just taking off the names of people who managed to get orders in, since slots are limited now ^^'
@Goldengaytimes weirdly it looks like you were already on the temp pinglist?? so I added you to the longterm one, let me know if you wanna be moved back to the temporary one though! I used to clear the temporary pinglist every time I reopened but now I'm just taking off the names of people who managed to get orders in, since slots are limited now ^^'
kyaniite with two i's
adopts
free line art
SedYmvp.png
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 39 40